The campaign will commence from 29 August 2022 and end on 30 September 2022 (「Campaign Period」).
Users who have opened a moomoo SG universal account and have never traded any ETFs before.
During the Campaign Period, users should claim the cash coupon on the activity page first. At this point, the cash coupon is locked and cannot be used. After finishing the first trade of any ETF, users will be rewarded with a Cash Coupon within 3 business days.
The S$10 cash coupon reward will be credited to your account within 3 business days after you traded any ETF.
① You need to have a moomoo SG universal account to use cash coupon.
② Users are required to buy any ETF to UNLOCK the cash coupon within the validity period.
③ There will be a system notification when the cash coupon is issued. Please check via「moomoo app - Me - Coupons - Cash coupons」.
④ Cash coupon will be used automatically. After the cash coupon is used, cash will be credited to your securities account within 3 trading days, you can check the cashback details via「Trade - Securities account - Funds Details」.
*The campaign is only available to moomoo users. moomoo SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice.
1. These terms and conditions, rewards and offers are organised by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (moomoo SG) (「Organiser」), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. By taking part in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms and Conditions, existing terms and conditions in the customer agreement, and the decisions of moomoo SG in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
2. moomoo SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the moomoo app/website prior to effectiveness.
3. No person should have more than one account. Please note that moomoo SG does not allow a person to open a trading account on behalf of another (i.e. we do not allow non-beneficial owners to open an account). This requirement is also stated during your account opening process and in your declaration. Please refrain from opening a trading account if you are not the ultimate beneficial owner of the account. If your securities account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts or devices, moomoo SG may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
4. moomoo SG reserves the right to remove market data access and commission-free trade entitlement should customer not fulfil all stated conditions of the offer. Should the customer not fulfil all the stated conditions of this offer, moomoo SG reserves the right to claim back or revoke the rewards.
5. Requests for substitution of rewards will not be entertained. moomoo SG reserves all rights to end the offer or amend the rules of the offer at any time without prior notice.
6. Investment products available through the Moomoo App are offered by, including, but not limited to moomoo SG, a broker licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The Moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. moomoo SG does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
7. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, funds or other investment products. It does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. All information and data, if any, are for reference only and past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of future results. It is not a guarantee for future results. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs, funds and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment. Please consult your financial adviser as to the suitability of any investment.
8. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.