These terms and conditions (「Terms and Conditions」) shall apply to the「SG Moomoo Customer Advisory Board」 (「SG Moomoo CAB」) organized by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (moomoo SG) [「Organiser」], a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited.
Starts from 28 November 2022
The member with a moomoo SG universal account, and have joined the SG Moomoo CAB (Customer Advisory Board) telegram group.
1. Get SGD50 cash coupon by referring a friend, the referee, to complete an initial deposit of at least SGD 1,000 in their moomoo SG universal account by using your unique referral link. There's no limit to the number of referees you can invite. Invite more friends, and get more cash coupons!
2. Referees must deposit at least SGD1,000 into their moomoo SG universal account within the campaign period.
3. A referee needs to successfully open a moomoo SG universal account using a referrer's link. Moomoo SG will recognize a successful referral only when the referee, a new user, registers via the link shared by the referrer.
4. The referrer is also eligible for this campaign if the referee has an existing moomoo SG universal account but has yet to deposit any amount previously.
5. Referees who have deposited any amount before the SG Moomoo CAB launching period will not be eligible for this event.
6. Rules for using cash coupons
Cash coupons will be automatically used in "Me-Coupons" for the campaign, and cash rewards will be directly issued to the moomoo SG universal account in the respective currency of the cash coupon. When using, there must be a moomoo SG universal account. If there is no account, you need to open an account before using it.
7. The event is only eligible for clients who are at least 18 years of age and have a valid Singapore bank account in their own name. Currently, we limit event registration to a limited group of nationalities. Please tap on the drop-down box during the account opening process to see whether your nationality is eligible.
8. A text message or e-mail containing relevant information about the event will be sent to participants. If you wish to cancel future notifications from moomoo, you can go to "Settings - New Message Notifications - Cancel Notifications" on the moomoo App.
Upon completion of the questionnaire, you will receive 5000 points.
You may find your points via "Me" - "Redeem Points" - "Points Details".
1. Members will have to be aged 18 and above with moomoo SG universal account to be eligible for SG Moomoo CAB Member ONLY referral program and Survey Program.
2. Applicable phone, internet, and other charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
3. By taking part in the SG Moomoo CAB, all members agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and the prevailing Telegram Group terms and conditions of use, all of which may be amended from time to time at Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.'s discretion.
4. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Referral Program and Complete The Survey & Get In-App Rewards Points:
i. All permanent and/or contract employees (「Employees」) of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers, and sisters) (「Immediate Family Members」).
ii. All agencies and/or service providers engaged by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies, and any persons assisting or who are involved in the SG Moomoo CAB) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
5. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. decisions on the user(s) and the reward(s) are final and no correspondence may be entertained.
Each member making an entry into the survey represents and warrants all information submitted by him or her in connection with the SG Moomoo CAB. Such participant shall indemnify Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates against any claims, liability, damages, costs, and expenses incurred by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with any such infringement (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), and shall at the request of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., defend any action brought against Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates for any such claim for liability and/or damages.
1. By participating in the SG Moomoo CAB, participants hereby agree and authorize Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., to use at its discretion, without further compensation, fee, charge, or other remuneration to the participants, Telegram subscriber, or follower, to disclose and use any of their names, photographs, videos or any likeness of them for promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law), and to the use of statements attributed to users of this Contest, and any rights in connection with them.
2. By entering this SG Moomoo CAB, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this SG Moomoo CAB or any SG Moomoo CAB-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
3. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in the transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to SG Moomoo CAB entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, submissions or notification related to this SG Moomoo CAB.
4. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. will not assume responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss, or injury resulting from the participant participating in the SG Moomoo CAB or for (i) any errors in communication associated with the SG Moomoo CAB, (ii) any problem with the reward(s), and (iii) any use of the reward(s). By participating in the SG Moomoo CAB, participants agree to release Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. from any liability whatsoever. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
1. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems inappropriate or unsuitable or deemed to be detrimental to the Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.
2. All submissions should be original (i.e. taken from the user's account). They should not be plagiarised, copied, or reproduced by other participants.
3. THIS SG MOOMOO CAB IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief, or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries are deemed void if Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. determines the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, or obtained through fraud or theft.
4. By participating in the SG Moomoo CAB, participants agree (a) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (b) that the decisions of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the SG Moomoo CAB; and (c) Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. may use the survey submission and the member's name, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the SG Moomoo CAB or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All applicable taxes, fees and surcharges, and/or foreign duties on reward(s) are the sole responsibility of the member.
5. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or the identity of the participant (including a participant's email address) and to disqualify any participant who is not eligible, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. has the right to remove any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language, or comments that may be deemed as an attack on Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. or the SG Moomoo CAB. By participating in this SG Moomoo CAB to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
6. Failure by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
If for any reason the SG Moomoo CAB is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer viruses, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this SG Moomoo CAB. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the SG Moomoo CAB.
By participating in the SG Moomoo CAB, the participants are deemed to have consented to: (i) the collection, use, and disclosure of his/her name, image, voice, and/or likeness by the Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and (ii) receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. from time to time.
1. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this SG Moomoo CAB, in particular those relating to the SG Moomoo CAB reward(s), are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. is not providing any financial advice, endorsements, or sponsorships for its products or services.
2. Each participant of this SG Moomoo CAB grants Telegram a complete release from any liability and exempts Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. from any liability arising from any act, omission, or default in connection with the use and operation of the operating platforms for Telegram over which Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. has no control. This SG Moomoo CAB is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telegram, and all participants are providing information to Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and not to Telegram.
3. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the SG Moomoo CAB and/or redemption or use of the reward(s) never arising, including but not limited to, fulfillment of the reward(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination, or suspension by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. of this SG Moomoo CAB shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
4. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity, and other materials relating to or in connection with the SG Moomoo CAB, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
5. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("moomoo SG") is the subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited, which is listed on NASDAQ and backed by Tencent.
The moomoo app is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. in Singapore, investment products available through the moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("moomoo SG"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. moomoo SG is a broker-dealer and custodian licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, (Licence No. CMS101000).
No content on this SG Moomoo CAB or it's advertisement shall be considered an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All information and data, if any, are for reference only and past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of future results. It is not a guarantee for future results. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs, and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment. When trading in a margin account, a client may lose more than their original investment. No content in this advertisement shall be considered as an opinion or recommendation. Please consult your financial adviser as to the suitability of any investment.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
For further information, please refer to our website.
1. This SG Moomoo CAB and the terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
2. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.