The campaign will commence from 10 November 2022 10:00:00 SGT and end on 18 January 2023 04:55:59 SGT (“Campaign Period”).
a) Users who have a moomoo ID and successfully opened a universal account with moomoo SG but have yet to complete any buy order in US stocks (no restrictions on specific US stocks) will be eligible to participate.
b) Users who has moomoo ID but have yet to open a universal account with moomoo SG are eligible for this campaign.
1. What does "wheel" and "trading allowance" stand for?
The wheel represents the cash coupon wheel, which contains 5 different amounts of cash coupons, namely US$88 cash coupon, US$8.8 cash coupon, US$6.8 cash coupon, US$2.8 cash coupon and US$1.8 cash coupon. And these cash coupons are represented by "trading allowance" instead.
2. Who is eligible for the cash coupon?
a) Users who have a moomoo ID and successfully opened a moomoo SG universal account but have yet to complete any buy order in US stocks (no restrictions on specific US stocks) will be eligible to participate.
b) Users who has moomoo ID but have yet to open a moomoo SG universal account with us are eligible for this campaign.
EACH USER CAN ONLY RECEIVE A CASH COUPON ONCE.
3. How do I get a cash coupon?
a) Spin the wheel, you will get a random cash coupon of any denomination (US$1.8, US$2.8, US$6.8, US$8.8, US$88). At this point, the cash coupon is LOCKED and CANNOT BE USED.
b) The cash coupon will be credited to user's moomoo SG universal account only after the cash coupon is unlocked.
4. How to unlock your cash coupon?
a) To unlock your cash coupon, you need to open a universal account with moomoo SG.
b) Users are required to buy at least one share of any U.S. stocks (not applicable for US ETF, funds, options, warrants, or other derivatives) to unlock the cash coupon before the count down ends.
c) After the cash coupon is unlocked (also means your first buy order is completed), the cash coupon will be automatically issued to your moomoo SG universal account within 3 business days. The cash coupon can only be used once and cannot be stacked or split.
d) If your cash coupon is not unlocked before the end of the count down, the coupon will expire.
5. What can I do if my cash coupon expires?
a) If users do not unlock their cash coupons before the count down ends, their cash coupon will expire for the first time. If the campaign is still ongoing, users can reactivate their cash coupons by clicking the button "Reactivate your coupon" (Please note that there is only one chance to reactivate the cash coupon).
b) After successfully reactivation of the coupons, users again need to buy at least one share of any U.S. stocks (not applicable for US ETF, funds, options, warrants, or other derivatives) before the countdown ends to unlock the coupons. (Please note that you must reactivate the cash coupon before purchasing the US stocks to obtain the cash coupon)
6. What if I still do not buy any U.S. stocks until the reactivation expires?
a) If users still has not bought any U.S. stocks to unlock the cash coupons before the count down ends, then coupons will expire for the second time.
b) Please note that users will be unable to activate their cash coupons any longer at this time. And there will be no other reactivation chances provided.
c) Any buy orders completed during this period will be considered invalid to unlock cash coupons.
7. What if I buy U.S. stocks first, then spin the wheel?
It is important to note that for users who complete their first buy order of U.S. stocks without spinning the wheel first, they will be unable to spin the wheel again, and no additional spinning chances will be offered.
1. The terms and conditions, rewards and offers in this campaign/promotion are presented by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("moomoo SG"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. In Singapore, investment products and services available on moomoo are offered by moomoo SG regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The moomoo app is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited.
2. Moomoo SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign/promotion or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. In the event of dispute, moomoo SG reserves the right of final decision.
3. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
4. Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
5. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
6. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
7. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.