About Cisco Company
Cisco Systems, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of Internet Protocol-based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry. The firm operates through the following geographical segments: the Americas, EMEA, and APJC. Its products include the following categories: Secure, Agile Networks, Internet for the Future, Collaboration, End-to-End Security, Optimized Application Experiences, and Other Products. The company was founded by Sandra Lerner and Leonard Bosack in 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Aviz Networks Expands Funding to $10M With New Investments From Accton, Cisco Investments and Wistron
Funding to accelerate customer momentum for Aviz's multi-vendor, GenAI-based networking stack along with adoption of SONiC based open networkingSAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#AIOps--Aviz Networks
Connect Express Consultants Announces Cisco SecureX Firewall Solutions
Burnham-based network design and security firm Connect Express Consultants announces its status as a Cisco Premier Partner, allowing it to offer some of the leading network protection solutions.Burnha
The AI boom boosts demand! Synopsys (SNPS.US) Q4 Results and Guidelines Exceed Expectations
The growing demand for faster, more efficient chips that are compatible with AI enhances the position of electronic design automation (EDA) software providers such as Synopsys and Kengteng Electronics.
- Over-reaction from earnings on 15 Nov 2023
- Found support at the bottom of the previous area of balance and has since moved to the half range of the previous range
- Formed an ascending triangle too and testing the bottom of gap 48.36
- 50% gap fill target is 50.71 and the full gap fill is 53.19
- Overall, a pretty good risk/reward play
- Had been nibbling in since the bottom...