The campaign will commence from 7 November 2022 17:00:00 SGT and end on 21 December 2022 4:59:59 SGT (“Campaign Period”).
a) Users who have a moomoo ID and successfully opened an universal account with moomoo SG but have yet to complete any buy order in US stocks (no restrictions on specific US stocks) will be eligible to participate.
b) Users who has moomoo ID but have yet to open an universal account with moomoo SG are eligible for this campaign.
1. What does "trading allowance" stand for?
The trading allowance represents the US$10 cash coupon.
2. Who is eligible for the cash coupon?
a) Users who have a moomoo ID and successfully opened a moomoo SG universal account but have yet to complete any buy order in US stocks (no restrictions on specific US stocks) will be eligible to participate.
b) Users who has moomoo ID but have yet to open a moomoo SG universal account are eligible for this campaign.
EACH USER CAN ONLY RECEIVE A CASH COUPON ONCE.
3. How do I get the cash coupon?
a) Click "Claim Now" button, you will get a LOCKED US$10 cash coupon. At this point, the locked cash coupon CANNOT BE USED.
b) The cash coupon will be credited to user's moomoo SG universal account only after the cash coupon is unlocked.
4. How to unlock your cash coupon?
a) To unlock your cash coupon, you need to open an universal account with moomoo SG.
b) Users are required to buy at least one share of any U.S. stocks (not applicable for US ETF, funds, options, warrants, or other derivatives) to unlock the cash coupon before the countdown ends.
c) After the cash coupon is unlocked (also means your first buy order is completed), the cash coupon will be automatically issued to your moomoo SG universal account within 3 business days. The cash coupon can only be used once and cannot be stacked or split.
d) If your cash coupon is not unlocked before the end of the countdown, the coupon will expire.
5. What can I do if my cash coupon expired?
a) If users do not unlock their cash coupons before the count down ends, their cash coupon will expire for the first time. If the campaign is still ongoing, users can reactivate their cash coupons by clicking the button "Reactivate your coupon" (Please note that there is only one chance to reactivate the cash coupon).
b) After successfully reactivation of the coupons, users again need to buy at least one share of any U.S. stocks (not applicable for US ETF, funds, options, warrants, or other derivatives) before the countdown ends to unlock the coupons. (Please note that you must reactivate the cash coupon before purchasing the US stocks to obtain the cash coupon).
6. What if I still do not buy any U.S. stocks until the reactivation expires?
a) If users still have not bought any U.S. stocks to unlock the cash coupons before the countdown ends, then coupons will expire for the second time.
b) Please note that users will not be able to activate their cash coupons any longer at this time. And there will be no other reactivation chances provided.
c) Any buy orders completed during this period will be considered invalid to unlock cash coupons.
7. What if I buy U.S. stocks first, then click the "Claim Now" button to get locked cash coupon?
It is important to note that for users who complete their first buy order of U.S. stocks without getting the locked cash coupon first, they will not be able to get the locked cash coupon again, and no additional locked cash coupon will be offered.
1. The terms and conditions, rewards and offers in this campaign/promotion are presented by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("moomoo SG"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. In Singapore, investment products and services available on moomoo are offered by moomoo SG regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The moomoo app is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited.
2. Moomoo SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign/promotion or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. In the event of dispute, moomoo SG reseves the right of final decision.
3. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
4. Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
5. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
6. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
7. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.