1. These terms and conditions (「Terms and Conditions」) shall apply to the 2022 「#moovetowin Jay Chou Carnival World Tour - Singapore Concert Tickets」 (「Contest」) organised by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited (「Organiser」).
2. The contest will commence from 11 June 2022 at 15:00 SGT and end on 16 June 2022 at 23:59 SGT (「Contest Period」).
3. Participants will have to be aged 18 and above and have a valid Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. Securities account in their own name. Only then, they are eligible to participate in the Contest and be eligible to win. Applicable phone, internet and other charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
4. By taking part in the Contest, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and the prevailing Instagram terms and conditions of use, all of which may be amended from time to time at Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.'s discretion.
5. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
a. All permanent and/or contract employees (「Employees」) of the Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) (「Immediate Family Members」).
b. All agencies and/or service providers engaged by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Contest) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
6. Participants will stand to win tickets to the Jay Chou Carnival World Tour - Singapore concert upon completing the tasks below.
a. Fill in the Google Formto register the participation in the contest.
b. Approach the moomoo brand ambassadors at Marina Bay Sands on 11 June 2022 from 15:00 to 18:00 SGT, and take a photo with the moomoo mascot or the photobooth props.
c. Upload the photo onto Instagram in the form of a post and hashtag #moovetowin by 16 June 2022, 23:59 SGT. Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries but each participant is only allowed to win once. Entries submitted after the Contest Period will not be accepted. Instagram profiles should be made public for the duration of the contest.
d. Deposit SGD 100 or more into the Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. securities account by 16 June 2022, 23:59 SGT.
7. At the end of the Contest Period, 2 photos which displayed the most enthusiasm will be selected and each winner will receive 2 tickets to Jay Chou's Singapore Concert.
8. Winners will be contacted by 20 June 2022, 18:00 SGT for prize collection details. Winners are required to reply to Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. on the contacted platforms (Instagram, Email) within 3 business days from Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.'s first attempt to contact the winners. In the event that the selected winner is not eligible, cannot be traced or does not respond within the stipulated time frame, or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another participant.
9. Winners will be required to submit their moomoo ID and personal details to Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. official email account (mail to: email@example.com) to claim the prize. The award of the prize shall be subjected to successful verification of the identity of the winner to the full satisfaction of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd..
10. Ticket redemption will be conducted at Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. office between 14 November 2022 to 30 November 2022. More details will be shared with the winners closer to the date.
Address: 1 Raffles Quay, North Tower, #39-02, 048583
Collection Period: 14 – 30 November 2022
Collection Time: 1000 - 1700 SGT
If there are any changes, Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. will send further email notice for alternative pick-up methods.
11. Substitution of gifts by the winner will not be entertained. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves all rights to end the Contest or amend the rules of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
12. No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by winners is permitted. If the prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original prize with an alternative prize with similar monetary value.
13. Each participant making an entry into the Contest represents and warrants all information submitted by him or her in connection with the Contest. Such participant shall indemnify Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates against any claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses incurred by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with any such infringement (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), and shall at the request of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., defend any action brought against Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates for any such claim for liability and/or damages.
14. By participating in the Contest, participants hereby agree and authorise Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., to use at its discretion, without further compensation, fee, charge or other remuneration to the participants or social platform follower, to disclose and use any of their names, photographs, videos or any likeness of them for promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law), and to the use of statements attributed to winners of this Contest, and any rights in connection therewith.
15. By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
16. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in the transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorised access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, submissions or notification related to this Contest.
17. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. will not assume responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss or injury resulting from the participant participating in the Contest or for (i) any errors in communication associated with the Contest, (ii) any problem with the prizes and (iii) any use of the prize. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. from any liability whatsoever. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
18. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems inappropriate or unsuitable or deemed to be detrimental to the Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd..
19. All submissions should be original (i.e. taken from the user's account). They should not be plagiarised, copied or reproduced from other participants.
20. This Contest is void where prohibited by applicable laws. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries are deemed void if Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. determines the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
21. By participating in the Contest, participants agree (a) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (b) that the decisions of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest; and (c) if the participant wins, that Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. may use the winning submission and the winner's name, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All applicable taxes, fees and surcharges and/or foreign duties on prize(s) is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
22. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or the identity of the participant (including a participant's email address) and to disqualify any participant who is not eligible, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.G has the right to remove any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments that may be deemed as an attack on Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. or the Contest. By participating in this Contest to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
23. Failure by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
25. By participating in the Contest, the participants (including the winners) are deemed to have consented to: (i) the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, image, voice and/or likeness by the Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and (ii) receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. from time to time.
26. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. decisions on the winner(s) and the prize(s) are final and no correspondence may be entertained.
27. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular those relating to the Contest prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
28. Each participant of this Contest grants Instagram a complete release from any liability and exempts Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. from any liability arising from any act, omission or default in connection with the use and operation of the operating platforms for Instagram over which Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. has no control. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, and all participants are providing information to Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. and not to Instagram.
29. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Contest and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
30. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
31. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. is the subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited, that is listed on NASDAQ and backed by Tencent.
32. The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. in Singapore, investment products available through the moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a broker-dealer and custodian licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, (Licence No. CMS101000).
33. No content on this Contest or it's advertisement shall be considered an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and data, if any, are for reference only and past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of future results. It is not a guarantee for future results. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment. When trading in a margin account, a client may lose more than their original investment. No content on this advertisement shall be considered as an opinion or recommendation. Please consult your financial adviser as to the suitability of any investment.
34. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
35. This Contest and the terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
36. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.