From 1 September 2023 and end on 31 October 2023
1. Moomoo SG new users who signs up for a Moomoo SG universal account and make their initial deposit after September, 1, 2023, 00:00 (SGT)
2. Existing users who has an existing Moomoo SG universal account with no deposits made before September, 1, 2023, 00:00 (SGT)
1. New users who make their initial deposit of any amounts after September 1, 2023, 00:00 (SGT) can enjoy a 5.8% annualized yield on any underlying funds of Moomoo Cash Plus. The 5.8% annualized yield is only valid for 30 days. Max subscription amount into any funds under Moomoo Cash Plus for this campaign is S$ 80,000 for each user. Minimum subscription of SGD 0.01.
E.g., If the first fund, Fullerton SGD Fund chosen by a new user has a 3.9% annualized yield return, Moomoo SG will make up the difference to ensure a 5.8% annualized yield for 30 days after the client's first subscription.
Where the fund chosen has returns higher than 5.8% annualized yield, full annualized yield as per the underlying funds returns will be given accordingly.
2. New users who subscribe at least S$100 into any underlying funds of Moomoo Cash Plus within seven days after their initial deposit can receive a S$5 cash coupon.
Note: New clients can buy either the SGD fund or the USD fund, but the promotion only applies to the first fund they choose, i.e., they can only enjoy a 5.8% annualized yield on the first fund they buy. If clients buy two funds at the same time, the promotion will apply to the one with the higher purchase amount.
5.8% p.a.guaranteed return: The difference to be made up by Moomoo SG will be calculated based on the amount held by a user every day. Daily Bonus = Amount Held * (5.8% p.a. - Fund's Yield on the Day) / 365. The additional bonus (i.e. difference between 5.8% p.a. and the underlying fund return) will be credited in lump sum to your Moomoo SG universal account as cash rewards within seven business days after the 30-day period ends.
Cash rewards will be given in SGD regardless of the underlying fund chosen. For users who have invested into CSOP USD Cash Fund, the SGD equivalent currency cash rewards credited will be based on exchange rate of 1.34.
During a negative 7-day yield period, the position in either funds invested will be liquidated. Users will still be entitled to the full 5.8% p.a.cash rewards guaranteed by Moomoo SG.
S$5 cash coupon: After a new user subscribes at least S$100 to any funds under Cash Plus within seven days after their initial deposit, the system will automatically send them a S$5 cash coupon within three working days. The cashback will arrive in the client's account within three working days. Each user can only redeem the reward once.
1. These terms and conditions, rewards and offers are organised by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (「Organiser」), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. By taking part in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms and Conditions, existing terms and conditions in the customer agreement, and the decisions of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
2. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves all rights to terminate the campaign or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the moomoo app/website prior to effectiveness.
3. While Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. guarantees the 5.8% p.a. yield (during positive yield period only), there is no assurance that we will be able to fulfil our obligations under such guarantee should an unforeseen event has affected the going concern of the company.
4. Currently, we limit sign-ups to a limited group of nationalities. Please click on the drop-down box during your account opening process to see if your nationality is available on the list.
5. Applicable phone, internet and other charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
6. No person should have more than one account. Please note that Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. does not allow a person to open a universal account on behalf of another (i.e. we do not allow non-beneficial owners to open an account). This requirement is also stated during your account opening process and in your declaration. Please refrain from opening a universal account if you are not the ultimate beneficial owner of the account. If your universal account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts or devices, Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your rewards entitlement and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
7. Each user or device, regardless mobile or computer, is only entitled to one set of registration / sign up rewards, account opening rewards, initial deposit rewards, market trade rewards and referral rewards.
8. Where force liquidation occurs during the event period, subsequent fund yield movements will no longer be monitored by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. will not automatically initiate any forms of re-subscription after the force liquidation, and user will not be able to re-invest into the underlying fund during the negative 7-day annualized yield period. Should the user wishes to re-invest into the same underlying fund when it reaches back to a positive 7-day annualized yield, the onus is on the user to monitor the market conditions. Should another negative 7-day annualized yield occur during the reinvested period, the same force liquidation will happen. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. will still guarantee the 5.8% p.a. return rewards as long as the user has a positive position during the remaining holding period.
9. Investment products available through the moomoo app are offered by, including, but not limited to Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., a broker licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The moomoo app is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
10. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
11. Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
12. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
13. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
14. Final subscription activation ends on the 31/08/2023. Any subscription into the return rewards campaign after the stipulated date will no longer be eligible to participate in the event.
15. This event is not eligible to users on the "Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. Event Participation Ban List". If a user repeatedly violates Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.'s safety rules, the user will be put on the "Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. Event Participation Ban List".
16. In order to ensure the fairness of the event, the event has limits on daily event rewards, total event rewards, and the total rewards that can be claimed by a single user; if the system detects abnormal participation behaviors (including but not limited to the use mobile device simulators or artificial modification of mobile phone device numbers), the offenders' event eligibility will be terminated.
17. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.