There are a number of other restrictions on placing orders for U.S. stocks, including, but not limited to:
1. When the price for the limit order deviates more than 40% from the market price, the Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. risk control system will reject the order.
2. A fixed price is needed to place an order for a small number of shares, such as multiples of 0.05 or 0.5.
3. Orders that meet the Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. risk control rules will be submitted to upstream, but may also be rejected because they do not meet the upstream risk control rules. Common reasons such as excessive price deviation, temporary not support for trading, fail to find the corresponding stock symbol, etc.
4. The clearing brokers define an order amount of less than 100 shares as an odd lot;
5. An order submitted by a client may be submitted to a non-traditional exchange;
6. In order to execute transaction instructions, Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. will send them to the clearing brokers (including but not limited to the members of our Group).