A future contract contains the following key information:
● Underlying Asset: the futures contract's underlying asset.
● Contract Multiplier: the price per index point.
● Contract Month: the month when the contract will be settled.
● Last Trading Day: the final day that a futures contract can be traded or closed out.
● First Notice Day (for CME Group only): the first day that clients will get notified that they have been assigned a delivery (the position must be closed before the First Notice Day at Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.).
● For the details of each futures contract, please visit:
Click here to view more about CME Group
Click here to view more about A50 futures