June 26th, 2023, 00:00 ET ‒ July 31st, 2023, 23:59 ET"Promotion Period".
• The ACATS Transfer Rewards promotion is available for new and existing customers of Moomoo Financial Inc.("MFI")
• You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
• New clients during the promotion will automatically qualify to participate. Others need to contact customer service through live chat or phone to register for the event.
• Transfer stocks to MFI during the Promotion Period from an account at one of the following broker-dealers: Robinhood, Webull, TD Ameritrade (including ThinkorSwim),Interactive Broker, Fidelity, E Trade, Cash App, Charles Schwab, Ally Invest, Firstrade, or Merrill Lynch. Transfers from other broker-dealers are not eligible for this Promotion.
• If, during the Promotion Period, you transfer assets (stock or cash) totaling the amounts shown below, you will be eligible for the rewards also shown below.
• The cash reward will be credited to your Moomoo Financial Inc. brokerage account within 10 business days after the end of the Promotion Period.
• Cash rewards can only be used to buy equities (stocks, ETFs, etc.). The amount equal to the Cash Reward will be credited to the client’s account within three trading days after the order is settled.
• If you transfer in HK stock, the accumulated amount of Transfer-In will be converted into USD (7.82 HKD = 1 USD)
• Transfer-In Rewards
Total value (at time of settlement) of assets transferred during the Promotion Period(USD)
Total cash reward you'll receive
＄100 cash reward *1
＄100 cash reward *2
＄100 cash reward *5
The value of the Transferred Stock at the time of settlement will be used to determine eligibility.
All listed stocks and ETFs tradable through Moomoo Financial Inc. can be transferred in or out of your account.
• Transfers are available for: US stocks, American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), and ETFs; Cash and options (from Robinhood, Webull, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, E Trade, Cash App, Charles Schwab, Ally Invest, Firstrade, Merrill Lynch, and Interactive Broker only).
Note: Options that expire within 7 days cannot be transferred in.
• Transfers are currently not available for: bonds, mutual funds, pink sheet stocks, or other OTC stocks
Special note on ETFs: Only listed ETFs are supported. ETFs listed in the US markets must have a market value of over $300 million and a market price of at least $5 at the time the transfer is initiated.
For more details visit https://www.moomoo.com/us/support/categories/133
In the moomoo app, tap Accounts → All Functions→ Transfer Stock In → US Stocks.
3.1 Log in to moomoo
3.2 Enter the information on the outside brokerage firm and your account
a) Select the outside brokerage firm:
If you transfer your account assets from Robinhood, Webull, or TD Ameritrade to Moomoo Financial Inc., select the corresponding firm.
b) Enter your account number:
Enter the number of your account with the outside brokerage firm.
3.3 Enter transfer details
Enter transfer details by following the onscreen instructions, and tap "Next" after confirming they are correct.
3.4 Confirm the details and submit the request
Review the details of the outside brokerage firm, stock symbol, and number of shares, and submit the request after confirming that they are correct. If you entered the wrong information or omit certain information, you can return and edit.
4. Transfer from other outside broker firms:
For details about how to transfer US stock to Moomoo Financial Inc., please refer to here.
For details about how to transfer HK stock to Moomoo Financial Inc., please see here.
1. Assets can only be transferred between accounts under the same name.
2. Fees: Moomoo Financial Inc. does not charge any fees for transfer, but the outside brokerage firm may.
3. Processing Time: It is expected to take 5-7 business days. Once the outside brokerage firm transfers your assets out, it will take 1-2 business days for Moomoo Financial Inc. to add them to your account.
4. The above details to be confirmed are for information only.
1. Cash rewards are applicable to stock orders placed through MFI brokerage accounts. Cash rewards can only be used to buy equities (stocks, ETFs, etc.).
2. After use, a cash reward amount equal to the face value of the coupon is credited to the coupon user’s brokerage account.
3. Cash rewards will be credited to the first eligible trade order (buy-to-open orders only) during the Promotion Period. The use of cash reward depends on the order amount, product type, applicable market, and other conditions. Once the eligible order is filled within the Promotion Period, the cash reward will be credited to the client’s account.
4. The amount equal to the Cash Reward will be credited to the client’s account within three trading days after the order is settled.
5. Cash rewards can be used only once per order. However, you can use the cash rewards in conjunction with a commission discount or zero commission coupon.
6. By default, cash rewards with the earliest expiration will be used first. If two or more cash rewards have the same expiration date, by default, the cash rewards with the higher denomination will be used first.
7. To ensure a smooth user experience, please make sure that you are using an up-to-date version of the mobile App.
8. Cash rewards are not registered, non-transferrable, irrecoverable once lost, and can be used only once.
9. Cash rewards are promotion rewards, and moomoo reserves the right to reclaim cash rewards acquired via inappropriate means, such as exploiting system vulnerabilities, hacking, and false pretenses.
10. Moomoo reserves the sole discretion to interpret the terms and condition of this promotion.
11. You must have a brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. to redeem cash rewards. Points and cash rewards may be redeemed only through the moomoo app and have no other value.
12. Cash rewards are valid for 24 months from the date of issuance of the reward. Validity is calculated per date of issuance and not as per date of delivery.
1. This promotion is offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc. The moomoo App is an app that offers access to licensed brokerages. In the U.S., securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and member FINRA/SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc, see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
2. All amounts in the rules for this promotion are in US dollars. The stock cash coupon will be added to your brokerage account.
3. Participants are solely responsible for all taxes on winnings. Customers of Moomoo Financial Inc. will receive a Form 1099 at the end of the year reporting the value of prizes Moomoo Financial Inc. or Moomoo Technologies Inc. may be required to withhold U.S. federal income for certain individuals under certain circumstances. Please consult your tax advisor for more information applicable to your individual tax circumstances.
4. Each user is limited to using one account, one mobile phone number, and one device to participate in promotions. Abnormal behavior (including but not limited to using mobile phone device emulators and artificially modifying mobile phone device numbers) may automatically disqualify or suspend users' eligibility for participating in the promotion.
5. Moomoo Technologies Inc. has the sole right to interpret the promotion rules. By participating in the promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and the decisions of Moomoo Technologies Inc., such decisions which are final and binding in all respects.
6. ALL TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OF MOOMOO FINANCIAL INC. AND MOOMOO TECHNOLOGIES INC. ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO THEIR ARBITRATION AND CLASS-ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS. The customer agreement for Moomoo Financial Inc. is available at here.
7. By participating in the promotion, you certify that you have read and understood the rules of this promotion as well as the terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc.
8. This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person.
9. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this promotion constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and do not recommend any security or transaction.
10. Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion and the products and services available through Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. are not available to all customers or in all geographic areas or in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful for them to offer such products and services.
11. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and its affiliates do not take responsibility for any tax related to this promotion.
12. Other Terms and Conditions of moomoo apply, please see moomoo.com.
13. Translations from English are provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of this promotion, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.
14. If you have any questions, please contact us via "Me" ‒ "Customer Service" in moomoo App.