Points are your virtual assets at moomoo. You may redeem your points for various rewards in our Rewards Club.
You can earn points in the following ways. We will plan more scenarios for you to earn points in the future. Stay tuned!
○ Sign in: Sign in at our Task Center every day to earn points. You can earn bonus points if you sign in for days in a row.
○ Finish tasks: You can get points by finishing various tasks in our Task Center.
○ You can earn points by participating in various points-related events organized by moomoo. Visit our Task Center for details and keep yourself updated with the latest events.
Points are valid for 2 years, and expire at 24:00 on the last day of the expiration month.
○ Points earned before 24:00 on December 31, 2022, which will expire at 24:00 on December 31, 2024.
○ Points earned after 00:00, January 1, 2023 are valid for 2 years from the day when they are claimed. (For example, all your points earned on January 10, 2023 will expire at 24:00 on January 31, 2025.)
○ Note: Points will be returned to your account after an order is cancelled from the Rewards Club, which will expire at 24:00 on the last day of the month.
○ You can check the points to be expired in the current month via Task Center or Redeem Points.
○ By going to Task Center > Points Details or to Redeem Points > Points Details, you can view your full point records, including details of earned, redeemed, and expired points.
○ To view your redemption records, please go to Redeem Points > Redeemed.
● Points may not be transferred, converted into cash or used in non-points programs.
● If any user were found to have obtained points by committing fraud or other illegal means, the illegally obtained points will be deemed invalid, and moomoo reserves the right to cancel his/her eligibility to participate in points-related events, and withhold or recover the rewards for which he/she has redeemed those illegally obtained points. Moomoo also reserves the right to hold such user legally liable.
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.