May 26 2023, 0:00 AM – July 16, 2023, 11:59 PM ET (hereafter referred as "Promotion Period").
Total Net Deposit
Total Stocks You'll Receive
$100 - $999.99
5 free stocks+ $100 Cash Reward
$1,000 - $4999.99
15 total free stocks+ $100 Cash Reward
$5,000 or more***
15 total free stocks + $100 Cash Reward
+1 free share of $TSLA or $GOOG
● Complete a net deposit of $100 during the Promotion Period, and you will receive 5 draws, each for a free stock worth between $3 and $2,000. After receiving your free stocks, you'll need to maintain average assets of $100 or more for 60 days to unlock the stocks ("Assets" includes cash and securities positions).
● Complete a net deposit of $100 during the Promotion Period, and you will receive a $100 Cash Reward. The Cash Reward can be used as a deduction when the stock purchase order exceeds $1000
● Complete a net deposit of $1,000 during the Promotion Period, and you will receive additional 10 draws, each for a free stock worth between $3 and $2,000. After receiving your free stocks, you need to maintain average assets of $1,000 or more for 60 days to unlock the stocks.
● Complete a net deposit of $5,000 during the Promotion Period, and you will receive an opportunities to draw 1 additional share of TESLA or GOOGLE (NYSE: $TSLA or $GOOG). After receiving the opportunities, you need to finish the "Draw" within the promotion period and maintain average assets of $5,000 or more for 60 days to unlock the TESLA or GOOGLE stock for free.
1. Cash rewards are applicable to stock orders placed through MFI brokerage accounts. Cash rewards can only be used to buy stocks.
2. After use, a cash reward amount equal to the face value of the coupon is credited to the coupon user’s brokerage account.
3. Cash rewards will be credited to the first eligible trade order (buy-to-open orders only) during the Promotion Period. The use of cash reward depends on the order amount, product type, applicable market, and other conditions. Once the eligible order is filled within the Promotion Period, the cash reward will be credited to the client’s account.
4. The cash rewards will be credited to the client’s account within three trading days after the order is settled.
5. Cash rewards can be used only once per order. However, you can use the cash rewards in conjunction with a commission discount or zero commission coupon.
6. By default, cash rewards with the earliest expiration will be used first. If two or more cash rewards have the same expiration date, by default, the cash rewards with the higher denomination will be used first.
7. To ensure a smooth user experience, please make sure that you are using an up-to-date version of the mobile App.
8. Cash rewards are not registered, non-transferrable, irrecoverable once lost, and can be used only once.
9. Cash rewards are promotion rewards, and moomoo reserves the right to reclaim cash rewards acquired via inappropriate means, such as exploiting system vulnerabilities, hacking, and false pretenses.
10. Moomoo reserves the sole discretion to interpret the terms and condition of this promotion.
11. You must have a brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. to redeem cash rewards. Points and cash rewards may be redeemed only through the moomoo app and have no other value.
12. Cash rewards are valid for 24 months from the date of issuance of the reward. Validity is calculated per date of issuance and not as per date of delivery.
The new user deposit bonus offer is available only to clients who HAVE NOT made a deposit before the start of this promotion.
Any deposit bonuses will only be awarded to participants with an active brokerage account. We will NOT be able to award any bonuses to participants who no longer have brokerage accounts with Moomoo Financial Inc.
Your average daily assets will be calculated beginning the day after you draw and receive your free stock.
For example, if draw and receive your free stock on January 16, the average assets, for purposes of this promotion, will be calculated from January 17.
May 17: $200
May 18: $300
May 19: $500
60-days average assets = $(200+300+500+……+15,000)/60
● Step 1: Open a moomoo account via a moomoo sign-up link or on the moomoo app.
● Step 2: Complete a net deposit of $100 during the promotion period Then you will get 5 opportunities to draw for a free stock worth between $3 - $2,000. After drawing your free stocks, you need to maintain an average asset balance of $100 or more for 60 days to unlock the stocks.
● Step 3: Complete a net deposit of $1,000 during the promotion period. Then, you will get 10 additional opportunities to draw for a free stock worth between $3 - $2,000 each. After drawing free stocks, you will need to maintain an average asset balance of $1,000 or more for 60 days to unlock the stocks.
● Step 4: Complete a net deposit of $5,000 during the promotion period. Then, you will earn a bonus of 1 $TSLA or $GOOG share. After receiving the free stock, you will need to maintain an average asset balance of $5,000 or more for 60 days to unlock the stock.
● Once you meet the promotion criteria, we'll send you an in-app notification. Then you can go to the "Welcome Bonus" page on the moomoo app and tap the "Draw" button on the page to claim your rewards (You can go to the event page via "Me" - "Promotions" - "Welcome Bonus". If you didn't receive the in-app notification or any opportunities to draw within five business days after you met the promotion criteria, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service);
● Tap "Draw" to draw a free stock. If you have multiple opportunities, you can continue to draw until you use them up;
● After you successfully draw your free stock, we will add it to your account within five business days. You can check it at the bottom of the "Brokerage Account" page in "Trade".
● Once you complete a net deposit of $5,000, we'll add 1 share of “Pending” $TSLA or $GOOG to your account within 5 business days.
Your free stock is chosen randomly according to a specific probability distribution, so you may not receive the same stock as others.
The probability distribution is as follows:
There is approximately a 95% chance of getting a share of stock worth $3-$9.99, a 4.9% chance of getting a share of stock worth $10-$99.99, and a 0.1% chance of getting a share of stock worth $100 or more.
*Probability may vary with stock price fluctuations. Moomoo Financial Inc. reserves the right to adjust the incentive program parameters at its discretion.
● After you successfully draw and receive your free stock, we will add a "Pending" stock to your account within five business days.
● After receiving your "Pending" stock, you need to maintain your average asset balance of $100 or more for 60 days to unlock the "$100 Deposit Bonus" stock, and maintain your average asset balance of $1,000 or more for 60 days to unlock the "$1,000 Deposit Bonus" stock, and maintain your average asset balance of $5,000 or more for 60 days to unlock the "$5,000 Deposit Bonus" stock.
● After you successfully unlock your "Pending" stock, we will add it to your account within five business days. You will be able to trade your free stock once we add it to your account.
● If you didn't receive your free stock rewards within five business days after you drew them, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service staff.
Yes. Deposits must be made during the promotion period. You will not receive the bonuses until your deposits are credited to your account and your average asset balance meets the promotion criteria.
If you had opened an account and deposited funds before this promotion but did not claim your rewards in time, please contact our customer service about how to claim your previous rewards.
No. You can make deposits in any amount each time. If you successfully make an initial deposit during the promotion period and your average asset balance meets the promotion criteria, you will be eligible for the bonus.
● Each customer can participate in this promotional event only once and get one account opening bonus and one deposit bonus.
● Each device is entitled to one account opening bonus and one deposit bonus. Other accounts on this device will no longer be able to receive the reward.
● After claiming your account opening bonus and deposit bonus, you can continue participating in other promotional events to get free stocks. Please check "Promotions & Events" for more details.
● Do not use any computer programs or virtual devices to participate in any moomoo promotional events on your behalf. Doing so will disqualify you from claiming any bonuses.
1. This program is open to U.S. residents, who are at least 18 years of age with a valid Social Security Number. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Moomoo Financial Inc. or a Moomoo Financial Inc. affiliate, members of their household and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible for this program.
2. The rewards in this program are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc.. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. are indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Futu Holdings Ltd. The Moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc.. Securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC. Moomoo Financial Inc. is a member of FINRA and SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc., see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
3. This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person. You must have an active brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. to receive the promotional bonus stock(s).13. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
4. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
5. Customers may hold or sell awarded stocks once credited to their accounts. The value from sale of the stock can be withdrawn or used to buy other eligible securities in the account.
6. At its discretion, Moomoo Financial Inc. reserves the right to adjust the incentive program parameters.
7. You can only register one trading account with us. If your moomoo account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts, moomoo may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your stock rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
8. Each device, regardless mobile or computer, can be only entitled to one set of account opening bonus and deposit bonus.
9. Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserve the right to terminate the incentive program at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the Moomoo App/website prior to effectiveness.
10. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. do not take responsibility for any tax-related to this promotion.
11. Translations from English are provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of this promotion, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.
12. ALL TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OF MOOMOO FINANCIAL INC. AND MOOMOO TECHNOLOGIES INC. ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO THEIR ARBITRATION AND CLASS-ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS. The customer agreement for Moomoo Financial Inc. is available at Moomoo Financial Inc. CUSTOMER AGREEMENT.
These terms contain a pre-dispute arbitration clause and class action waiver. You agree to the following:
● All parties to this Agreement are giving up their right to sue each other in court. including the right to jury trial, except as provided by the rules of the arbitration forum in which a claim is filed.
● Arbitration awards are generally final and binding; a party’s ability to have a court reverse or modify an arbitration award is very limited.
● The ability of the parties to obtain documents, witness statements, and other discovery is generally more limited in arbitration than in court proceedings.
● The arbitrators do not have to explain the reason(s) for their award unless, in an eligible case, a joint request for an explained decision has been submitted by all parties to the panel at least 20 days prior to the first scheduled hearing date.
● The panel of arbitrators may include a minority of arbitrators who were or are affiliated with the securities industry.
● The rules of some arbitration forums may impose time limits for bringing a claim in arbitration. In some cases, a claim that is ineligible for arbitration may be brought in court.
● The rules of the arbitration forum in which the claim is filed, and any amendments thereto, shall be incorporated into this Agreement.
● No person will bring a putative or certified class action to arbitration, nor seek to enforce any predispute arbitration agreement against any person who has initiated in court a putative class action; or who is a member of a putative class who has not opted out of the class with respect to any claims encompassed by the putative class action until: (1) the class certification is denied; (2) the class is decertified; or (3) the client is excluded from the class by the court. Such forbearance to enforce an agreement to arbitrate will not constitute a waiver of any rights under this Agreement except to the extent stated herein. I agree that any controversy between you and your affiliates, any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents and me (including any of my officers, directors, employees, or agents) arising out of or relating to this Agreement, our relationship, any Brokerage Services provided by you, or the use of the App or your website, and whether arising before or after the date of this Agreement, shall be arbitrated and conducted under the provisions of the Code of Arbitration of the FINRA. If any party unsuccessfully resists confirmation or enforcement of an arbitration award rendered under this Agreement, then that party shall pay all costs, attorneys’ fees, and expenses incurred by the other party or parties in confirming or enforcing the award. Arbitration must be initiated by service upon the other party of a written demand for arbitration or notice of intention to arbitrate. Judgment, upon any award rendered by the arbitrator, may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.