NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A MOOMOO BROKERAGE ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE A PRIZE.
1. Eligibility: Moomoo’s $60,000 Holiday Magic Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old and have registered for a user account with moomoo.com at the time of entry. Employees of Moomoo Financial Inc., an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC, Moomoo Technologies Inc., Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Moomoo Financial Inc., 550 South California Avenue, Suite 201, Palo Alto, CA 94301. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 17, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsors servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
*Sponsor currently supports stock transfer by Free of Payment (FOP) transfer and will be adding capabilities to support exchange-traded funds, options contracts, cash balance and margin balance (where applicable) by Automated Customer Account Transfer (ACATS). To see all assets that are potentially eligible for transfer into your Brokerage Account at the time of entry, go to moomoo.com or the App.
b.Mail-in an Entry: Print your name, home address, phone number, the email address you used to register for your moomoo.com user account, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Moomoo’s $60,000 Holiday Magic Giveaway” c/o Merkle Inc., P.O. Box 5011, Department # 855320, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5011. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry request per envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by January 16, 2023 and received by January 23, 2023. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter two (2) times during the Promotion Period by any combination of entry methods. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or moomoo.com user account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than two (2) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, moomo.com user accounts, Brokerage Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register with moomoo.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawing and Winner Requirements: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around February 15, 2023. Each potential winner will be notified by email from moomoo.com and may be required to provide their name, home mailing address (P.O. Boxes not permitted), and age or date of birth to confirm eligibility. Potential winner must have a Brokerage Account to claim the prize. If a potential winner does not have an existing Brokerage Account with Sponsor, the potential winner will be required to create a Brokerage Account by following the links and instructions provided by email and complete all eligibility and onboarding requirements within two (2) weeks of the date notice or attempted notice was sent. Creating a Brokerage Account will require the collection of personal information for identity verification purposes, including Social Security Number, as well as information regarding your bank account.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THAT ENTRANTS’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM A PRIZE HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND FULFILLED, AND THE ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information or open a valid Brokerage Account within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $50,000 deposited into winner’s Brokerage Account. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50,000.
TEN (10) FIRST PRIZES: $1,000 deposited into winner’s Brokerage Account. ARV: $1,000.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Sponsor will issue winner an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of the prize. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $60,000.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Moomoo Technologies Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: You agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise relating in any way to or arising out of the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Dispute Resolution section. Please read this section carefully. It affects your rights and will have a substantial impact on how claims you and we have against each other are resolved.
You agree that whenever you have a disagreement with Administrator or Sponsor arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules you will send a written notice to the Administrator (“Demand”). You agree that the requirements of this Dispute Resolution section will apply even to disagreements that may have arisen before you accepted these Official Rules. You must send the Demand to the following address (the “Notice Address”): Legal Department, Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075. You agree that you will not take any legal action, including filing a lawsuit or demanding arbitration, until 30 days after your Demand is received. If the disagreement stated in the Demand is not resolved to your satisfaction within 30 days after it is received, and you intend on taking legal action, you agree that you will file a demand for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of you, Administrator, and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and you, Administrator, and Sponsor each agree to waive your respective rights to a jury trial or a state or federal judge. You agree that you will not file any lawsuit against Administrator or Sponsor in any state or federal court. You agree that if you do sue in state or federal court, and Administrator or Sponsor brings a successful motion to compel arbitration, you must pay all fees and costs incurred by Administrator and Sponsor in court, including reasonable attorney’s fees. For any such filing of a demand for arbitration, you must effect proper service under the rules of the Arbitrator and notice to the Notice Address may not be sufficient. If, for any reason, the American Arbitration Association is unable to conduct the arbitration, you may file your case with any national arbitration company. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules effective September 1, 2014 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Administrator or Sponsor. The Federal Arbitration Act allows for the enforcement of arbitration agreements and governs the interpretation and enforcement of the agreement to arbitrate.
You agree that you will not file a class action or collective action against Administrator or Sponsor, and that you will not participate in a class action or collective action against them. You agree that you will not join your claims to those of any other person. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Official Rules, if this class action waiver is invalidated, then the agreement to arbitrate is null and void, as though it were never entered into, and any arbitration dispute at that time will be dismissed without prejudice and may be refiled in a court. Under no circumstances do you, Administrator, or Sponsor agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. Administrator and Sponsor agree that we will submit all disputes with you to arbitration before the Arbitrator.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration shall be Oakland County, Michigan. This arbitration provision shall survive conclusion, modification or termination of the Sweepstakes and suspension, revocation, closure, modification, or amendments to the Official Rules, and any aspect of the relationship of the parties relating to or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, click HERE. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2022 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.
Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. (Sponsor) do not provide investment advice and do not recommend any security or transaction.