(AR) and willingness indicator (BR) are indicators of the technology to analyze the historical stock price, in which the popular index is more attention to the opening price, which reflects the popularity of the market; the willingness index attaches importance to the closing price, reflecting the market The degree of the willingness to buy and sell, the two indicators were different angles of the stock price volatility analysis, to track the future trend of share price common purpose.
AR = SUM(HIGH-OPEN,N)/SUM(OPEN-LOW,N)*100
The sum of the difference between the highest price and the opening price in the last N days is divided by the sum of the difference between the opening price and the lowest price, and the ratio is multiplied by 100.
BR = SUM(MAX(0,HIGH-REF(CLOSE,1)),N)/SUM(MAX(0,REF(CLOSE,1)-LOW),N)*100
In the last N days, if the highest price of a certain day is higher than the closing price of the previous day, the difference between the highest price of the day and the previous closing will be added to the strong days sum. If the lowest price of a certain day is lower than the previous closing, the previous closing will be combined with the difference in the lowest price of the day is added to the weak days sum. Finally, divide the strong sum by the weakdayssum, and the resulting ratio is enlarged by 100. Where N = 26
● AR value of 100 as the central zone, the ± 20, that AR value fluctuations between 80-120, the consolidation market, the stock price trend is relatively stable, does not appear violent fluctuations.
● AR value is high, said the market is active, strong, too high, said the stock into the high price, should choose the time to exit, AR value of the height of no specific standard, under normal circumstances, AR value rose to 150 or more, the stock may return at any time File down.
● AR value is lower that the popularity of recession, the need to enrich, too low implies that the stock may be stacked into a trough, can be considered opportunistic intervention, the general AR value fell below 50, the stock may rebound at any time rise.
● BR value of the wave-sensitive than the AR value, when the BR value fluctuates between 70-150, the consolidation market, should remain on the sidelines.
● BR value is higher than 300 or more, the stock may fall back at any time, should choose the time to sell; BR value below 50 the following time may rebound at any time to rise, should choose the time to buy.
4.1 AR trend and stock price are in the same direction, AR rises and the market also rises; AR falls and the market also falls.
4.2 The AR indicator cannot show the strength and weakness of the stock price gap, and can only show the rangeof the stock price fluctuations on the day.
4.3 AR often advanceswhen the head or bottom is formed.
4.4 From the BR indicator, we can see the formation of stock's upperor lowerprice zones.
4.5 BR should be used in conjunction with AR to be effective.
4.6 When using the BR indicator for individual stocks, when they encounter dividends, the closing price of the previous day needs to adjust the weight.
4.7 When AR and BR drop sharply, it means that the stock price is close to the peak, it's sign of profit taking session; when BR rises sharply, but AR falls slightly or consolidates, trader should sell the rally; when BR is lower than AR, trader could buy the dip. (Usually BR value is higher than AR value)
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.