Because according to the provisions of the HKEx, the rules for the display of the pre-emptive price of shares listed on the HKEx are as follows:
1.1 if there is a reference equilibrium price, the current price = the reference equilibrium price
1.2 otherwise, it will be equivalent to yesterday's closing price.
1) if you buy a price > the price of the last transaction, the current price = buy a price
2) if the price of the first price is less than the price of the last transaction, the current price = the first price of the sale
3) other cases current price = last transaction price-
1) if you buy a price > close yesterday, the current price = buy a price
2) if the first price is sold < the price closed yesterday, the current price = the first price2.2.3 other cases of pre-price = closing price yesterday
For more details, see the HKEx trading mechanism:
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.