Here is how to update your account information on moomoo:
● Go to Me
● Click Settings
● Click Account and Security
● Select the info and follow the instructions to update
Please send an email to email@example.com, including the following info (all required)
● Your account ID (E.g. your moomoo ID)
● Your full name
● The information you want to update
● A clear photo of you holding your ID photos. Please make sure the information on the image can be seen clearly.
● After you have successfully submitted your request, we will process your request within 1-3 business days. Please note that we will send a result notification via APP and Email.
● If you do not have SSN, currently you can not change the tax resident country.
● Please submit valid documents as required. For specific requirements, please refer to what materials need to be prepared before opening an account.
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.
Moomoo is a financial information and trading app offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc.
In the U.S., investment products and services available through the moomoo app are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a member of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)/Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).