|Badge Status||Watchlist Limit|
|No Lit Account Badge||[0,1000]|
|With Lit Account Badge(s)||(1000,1500]|
|With Lit Stock Trading Badge||(1500,2000]|
Light up any kind of Account Badge, and you can control who can comment on your posts.
● If your Funds Deposit Badge is not lit up, you can send up to 10 requests per day and have up to 30 friends. Once you already have 30 friends, you can no longer send any friend request.
● Light up your Funds Deposit Badge or Trading Badge, and you can have up to 3,000 friends.
Some users may impose restrictions on who can friend them, and some groups may prefer users with certain badges lit up. You can friend these users or join these groups if you have lit up required badges.
(1) If your Funds Deposit Badge is not lit up, you can create up to 5 groups, each accommodating up to 100 people.
(2) Light up your Funds Deposit Badge or Trading Badge, and you can create up to 10 groups, each accommodating up to 100 people.
(3) A Lv.35 Trading Badge allows you to create up to 50 groups, each accommodating up to 200 people.
(2) A Lv.45 Trading Badge allows you to create up to 50 groups, each accommodating up to 500 people.
If your Trading Badge is lit up, you can receive quote indicator alerts.
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.