donwloadimg

Download App

Log in to access Online Inquiry

WELCOME BONUS

ACCOUNT OPENING BONUS

Promotion period

April 18, 2022 12:00 AM – August 31, 2022 11:59 PM ET (hereafter referred as 「Promotion Period」).

Eligibility

New moomoo users who sign up to join moomoo and open a Moomoo Financial Inc. brokerage account during the Promotion Period are eligible. The offer is only valid for US residents with a valid Social Security Number (SSN), who are at least 18 years old and do not have a moomoo US brokerage account.

The Bonus

Each new Moomoo Financial Inc. account will receive a chance to draw for a free stock worth between $3 and $2,000. The probability will be doubled for AZO/AAPL stocks during the promotion.

Open account & Get up to $2,000


SUMMER EXCLUSIVE BONUS – DEPOSIT $100 TO GET 5 FREE STOCKS

Click here to learn more>>


DEPOSIT BONUS

Promotion period

April 18, 2022 12:00 AM – August 31, 2022 11:59 PM ET

Eligibility

Deposit bonus offer is available only to clients who have not made a deposit before the start of this promotion. Offer is only valid for U.S. residents with a valid SSN who are at least 18 years old.

The Bonus

Complete a minimum net deposit of $100 during the promotion period and you will receive a chance to draw for a free stock worth between $8 and $2,000.

Complete a minimum net deposit of $2,000 during the promotion period and you will receive 3 chances to draw for a free stock worth between $8 and $2,000.

* Net Deposit = Total Deposits – Total Withdrawals during the promotion period

* Please make deposits via ACH or Wire Transfer. You will not receive the deposit bonus if you use any other channels.


FAQS

1. How can I get free stocks?

● Step 1: Open a moomoo account via a moomoo sign-up link or on the moomoo app.

● Step 2: Open a brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. through the moomoo app and once your account is approved, you will get a chance to draw for one free stock worth between $3 and $2,000.

● Step 3: Complete a net deposit of $100 during the promotion period Then you will get a chance to draw for a free stock worth between $8 - $2,000.

● Step 4: Complete a net deposit of $2,000 during the promotion period Then you will get 3 chances to draw for a free stock worth between $8 - $2,000 each.

2. How to claim my free stock rewards?

● Once you meet the promotion criteria, we'll send you an in-app notification. Then you can go to the "Welcome Bonus" page on the moomoo app and tap the "GO" button on the page to claim your rewards (You can go to the event page via "Me" - "Promotions & Events" - "Welcome Bonus". If you didn't receive the in-app notification or any chance to draw within five business days after you met the promotion criteria, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service staff);

● Tap "GO" to draw a free stock. If you have multiple chances, you can continue to draw until you use them up;

● After you successfully draw your free stock, we will add it to your positions within five business days. You can check it at the bottom of the "Brokerage Account" page in "Trade".

● You will be able to trade your free stock once we add it to your positions.

3. How do we choose your free stock in a draw?

Your free stock is chosen randomly according to a specific probability distribution, so you may not receive the same stock as what your friends do.

The probability distribution is as following:

For opening a Moomoo Financial Inc. brokerage account, there is an approximately 98% chance of getting a share of stock worth $3-$9.99, an approximately 1.94% chance of getting a share of stock worth $10-$99.9, and an approximately 0.06% chance of getting a share of stock worth $100-$2,000.

For making deposits, there is an approximately 25% chance of getting a share of stock worth $8-$11.9, an approximately 74% chance of getting a share of stock worth $12-$99.9, and an approximately 1% chance of getting a share of stock worth $100-$2,000.

The probability will be doubled for AZO/AAPL stocks during the promotion.

4. When can I receive my free stock?

● After you successfully draw your free stock, we will add it to your positions within five business days. 

● You will be able to trade your free stock once we add it to your positions.

● If you didn't receive your free stock rewards within five business days after you drew them, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service staff.

5. Do my deposits need to be made during the promotion period to qualify for the bonuses? 

Yes. Deposits must be made during the promotion period. You will not receive the bonuses until your deposits are credited to your account and the net deposit meets the promotion criteria. "Net deposit" means total deposits minus total withdrawals during the promotion period. 

6. Where can I claim my previous rewards?

If you have completed account opening or deposit-making before this promotion but haven't claimed your rewards in time, please contact our customer service staff about how to claim your previous rewards.

7. Do I have to make a lump-sum deposit to meet the deposit criteria and get my bonus?

No. You can make deposits in any amount each time. If you successfully make an initial deposit during the promotion period and the net deposit meets the promotion criteria, you will be eligible for the bonus. 

8. How many times can I participate in the promotion?

● Each client can participate in the promotional event only once and get one set of account opening bonuses and deposit bonuses.

● Each device can be only entitled to one set of account opening bonuses and deposit bonuses. Other accounts on this device will no longer be able to receive the reward.

● After claiming your account opening bonuses and deposit bonuses, you can continue to participate in other promotional events to get free stocks. Please check the "Promotions & Events" for more details.

● Do not use the virtual machine to participate in any moomoo promotional events to receive rewards, this will cause you to be unavailable to claim any bonuses.


TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. This program is open to U.S. residents, who are at least 18 years of age with a valid Social Security Number. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Moomoo Financial Inc. or a Moomoo Financial Inc. affiliate, members of their household and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible for this program.

2. The rewards in this program are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc.. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. are indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Futu Holdings Ltd. The Moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc.. Securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC. Moomoo Financial Inc. is a member of FINRA and SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc., see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.

3. This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person.

4. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.

5. Customers may hold or sell awarded stocks once credited to their accounts. The value from sale of the stock can be withdrawn or used to buy other eligible securities in the account.

6. At its discretion, Moomoo Financial Inc. reserves the right to adjust the incentive program parameters.

7. You can only register one trading account with us. If your moomoo account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts, moomoo may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your stock rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.

8. Each device, regardless mobile or computer, can be only entitled to one set of account opening bonus and deposit bonus.

9. Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserve the right to terminate the incentive program at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the Moomoo App/website prior to effectiveness.

10. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. do not take responsibility for any tax-related to this promotion.

11. Translations from English are provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of this promotion, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.