You can deposit funds via ACH only from US bank accounts. Please take the following steps:
There are two ways to link your bank account.
Just enter your bank account username and password, choose the type of account, and your bank account will be linked. Some banks may require multi-factor authentication. If you can't receive any verification code, please contact your bank.
If you can't find your bank in the bank list, you can link your account manually. Enter your account number and routing number, and you will receive two micro deposits in your bank account within two business days. Open the app, enter each amount correctly, and your bank account will be linked.
● You must use a bank account under the same name as the brokerage account into which the funds will be deposited.
Once you link your bank account, you can submit a deposit. Please take the following steps:
2.1 Submit a deposit
2.2 Moomoo Financial Inc. will verify your account
2.3 You will be granted instant buying power.
2.4 You may not be able to use instant buying power in some cases, please check Why can’t I use my instant buying power.
*KEEP IN MIND*
● You can deposit up to $5,000 per month, and the limit for each deposit is also $5,000.
● It is normally very quick to complete the account verification. In some cases, you might be required to upload your ID photos to complete the process.
● You will receive up to $1,000 instant buying power, and your limit of instant buying power will be increased up to $10,000 based on your asset condition.
● ACH transfers are free of charge. However, Moomoo Financial Inc. will charge a $10 fee for each ACH reversal.
Moomoo is a professional trading app offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc. In the U.S., investment products and services on Moomoo are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC.
Any illustrations, scenarios, or specific securities referenced herein are strictly for illustrative purposes. Past investment performance does not guarantee future results. Investing involves risk and the potential to lose principal.