To deposit funds via ACH, tap Accounts > Deposit > Deposit via ACH in the moomoo app. After submitting the transfer request, you will be given instant buying power based on your ACH transfer status.
• You may deposit funds via ACH only from US bank accounts.
• How much you can deposit is subject to adjustment based on the records of your assets, transactions, etc. Please refer to the relevant information on the transfer page.
• You may not be able to use instant buying power in some cases. For details, please check Why can't I use my instant buying power.
• ID authentication is required for ACH transfers. You can refer to Authentication for ACH Transfers for more details.
2.1 ACH transfers are free of charge. However, if your ACH transfer is reversed, Moomoo Financial Inc. will charge a $5 reversal fee for the first reversal, and $10 for each subsequent reversal. To check your fee payment records, tap Accounts > All Functions > Funds Details in the app.
2.2 To prevent any ACH reversal fee, please confirm the following before initiating a transfer request:
• Your bank account supports ACH transfer, and you have entered the correct bank details;
• You have sufficient funds in your bank account within several days after your transfer request is submitted.
2.3 You may refer to What to do with failed ACH deposits for potential reasons for and solutions to failed deposits.
A deposit via ACH normally takes up to five business days to settle. Public holidays may delay an ACH transfer.
Deposit initiation time: before Monday, 5:00 PM ET;
Estimated settlement time: by Friday, 10:30 AM ET.
Deposit initiation time: after Monday, 5:00 PM ET;
Estimated settlement time: by next Monday, 10:30 AM ET.
• Pursuant to the AML policy, you are not allowed to withdraw an ACH deposit within four business days after it settles.
• It is normally very quick to complete account verification. In some cases, you might be required to upload your ID photos.
• We provide a maximum of $1,000 initial instant buying power, and we will make it up to $10,000 based on your asset conditions.
This presentation is for informational and educational purposes only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided herein is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investment time horizon, or risk tolerance, and does not constitute investment advice. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. All investments carry risks, including the potential for loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to the adequacy, completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the above content for any particular purpose.
Moomoo is a financial information and trading app offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc.
In the U.S., investment products and services available through the moomoo app are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).