個人中心
登出
中文繁體
返回
登入後諮詢在線客服
回到頂部
萬聖節專題:快來分享你的萬聖節日時刻
哈嘍moo友們,萬聖節快樂! 又到了一年一度的屬於糖果、惡作劇和恐怖裝扮的節日了!你在萬聖節有什麼打算?有什麼特別的方式來慶祝這個節日嗎?你有沒有經歷過那些難以忘懷的驚恐時刻?快來與moo友們分享你的萬聖節故事吧! 活動要求和小貼士: 現在參與討論話題「萬聖節專題:快來分享你的萬 展开
哈嘍moo友們,萬聖節快樂!
又到了一年一度的屬於糖果、惡作劇和恐怖裝扮的節日了!你在萬聖節有什麼打算?有什麼特別的方式來慶祝這個節日嗎?你有沒有經歷過那些難以忘懷的驚恐時刻?快來與moo友們分享你的萬聖節故事吧!
活動要求和小貼士:
現在參與討論話題「萬聖節專題:快來分享你的萬聖節日時刻」,分享出與萬聖節相關的任何內容,把積分贏回家吧!
萬聖節相關內容的小貼士:
- 萬聖節妝容 / 萬聖節裝飾 / 南瓜燈等
- 你曾經遇到的驚心動魄萬聖節時刻
- 你和親朋好友間的那些萬聖節溫情故事
獎勵:
根據內容質量和原創性,我們將會在11月12日左右選出優勝者並進行公佈。
5位最佳故事分享者將獲得 888 積分
10位精選帖子作者將獲得 555 積分
除了上述提到的15位獲獎moo友以外,所有參與者都將獲得 66 積分參與獎(至少發送20詞或至少1張與萬聖節相關的圖片才能獲獎)。
活動時間:即刻起 - 11月7日24:00(美東時間)
注意事項:在任何類型的社區活動中,moomoo都不允許抄襲或作弊。如發現疑似抄襲帖子請舉報。一經確認,該用戶將被取消參與本次活動的資格。

瀏覽
1.4萬
內容
說說看法
最新
熱門
    Dear mooers,
    Thank you all for hanging out with us at our Halloween party — "Spooky Season Again: Share Your Halloween Vibes and Those Holiday Moments"! Click the link and jump to the page to read the fascinating (or horrifying) mooer stories. I am not telling you that some of the stories are freaking me out......
    Now it's time to check out which stories are finally standing out!
    Firstly, the 5 best sharings go to @aoimizu, @Dadacai, @HopeAlways, @HuatLady, and @Syuee (sorted in alphabetical order)! Congratulations on receiving the 888 points for your outstanding sharings! Now, why don't we take a look at the winning stories?
    No.1 of 5 BEST Sharings
    @aoimizu shared with us the Halloween experiences in different places worldwide. The narrative of the experience in Taiwan brought us back to the scenes of the animated masterpiece — "Spirited Away". (GOSH! Spirited Away is amazing!)
    Read more >>
    No.2 of 5 BEST Sharings
    @Dadacai vividly brought us back to the adventures of visiting Night Safari, a nocturnal zoo in Singapore, on one Halloween night. The whispering cicadas, the yawning majestic lion, the rhinoceros soaking in the water, accompanied by the shadowy bushes around... Through those words, it is as if we were on this sacred and solemn natural land together and heard the screaming from afar! 
    Read more >>
    No.3 of 5 BEST Sharings
    @HopeAlways shared an offbeat Halloween story with us that investors might feel the same way. As @HopeAlways said, as investors, we should learn the lessons from investment failures and "always tread carefully when it comes to investing in stocks no matter how bullish the market may appear to be".
    Read more >>
    No.4 of 5 BEST Sharings
    @HuatLady told a story of her sister, an ICU nurse, who fought on the front line against the covid-19 pandemic on Halloween and the countless other nights to save lives. Medical workers are a group of people who wave goodbye to their families, put on personal protective equipment, then firmly plunge into the silent battle against coronavirus. Let's pay tribute and salute to the life-saving but anonymous heroes! Wish them a safe return!
    Read more >>
    No.5 of 5 BEST Sharings
    Activities like apple bobbing and pumpkin picking, festival snacks like soul cakes and candy apples, and shopping hacks are the Halloween traditions that we all like. @Syuee shared a few notes and a fun trick for trick-or-treaters on Halloween! I find them very attractive by reading @Syuee 's words. I bet I am not the only one who wants to skip the days and jump directly to the next Halloween! Have fun mooers. Don't forget to stay SAFE!
    Read more >>
    Among the 5 best sharings above, one of them must have got most of your attention. Please tell us which one is your favorite. Let's find out mooers' choices together!
    Next, let's move on to announce the 10 featured story winners! Let's give a big round of applause to the winners below, who will be rewarded with 555 points!
    1. @Elamelim88, for "Spooky season!!"
    2. @FBI888, for "Happy Halloween"
    3. @HuatEver, for "Supernatural of East Meets West"
    4. @JP GO, for "Most Scary Face! How many candies will you allow your kids to have on Halloween?"
    5. @nigedernigeder, for "Third eye"
    6. @PROSPERSIM, for "My encounter"
    7. @RyanT2021, for "My little poem for halloween"
    8. @Shortie, for "A few pics of Halloween past"
    9. @TheStrugglez Real, for "Halloween Memory"
    10. @Tupack H Mcsnacks, for "Scary Times"
    (Sorted in alphabetical order)
    Don't get frustrated if your name is not on the list above because all qualified participants will be rewarded with 66 points if they met the requirement of at least 20 words or 1 related picture!
    There are still so many beautiful stories or comments that we may not be able to share one by one, but we are 100% sure that every mooer's sharing must have inspired someone else.
    Like @nelz1 said, spending time with your family is also an awesome way to celebrate Halloween!
    Or as @Sam6Wei1plus put it, "trust your stock picks, stay calm and the truth will prevail! truth always does :)".
    Thank you again for sharing the memorable moments of joy, sadness, or even pain. The rewards will be credited to your accounts within 10 working days. Please remember: mooers are always with you!
    The Halloween party this year has finally come to an end. Let's look forward to the next Halloween and see you guys at the next spooky season! Please follow @moomoo Event and stay tuned for more exciting events to come!
    Peace!
    Announcing the Best Halloween Stories! See You Guys at the Next Spooky Season!
    +9
    哇哦想要糖果???
    是的,摩爾們!萬聖節又來了,一天充滿糖果的甜味和恐怖鬼傳說的一天!有很多關於萬聖節的幻想話,人們對這些都有不同的看法。例如,信不信不信,一般都說萬聖節也是一年中最鬼的日子,正如老言語所說。這就是為什麼人們喜歡穿著服裝並擠進街頭以驅逐鬼。雖然這些傳說似乎很難確認,但股市中也有關萬聖節的一些異常。
    (去年的故事回顧 >> 萬聖節效果-五月出售並消失)
    「吃喝,快樂嗎?」不,要害怕!!
    「吃喝,快樂」在年輕人中很受歡迎,因為人生太短,無法浪費。但現在你們的期望是「很可怕」! 正確的,在這裡我們希望您分享與萬聖節有關的一切。它可能是你的 萬聖節化妝,刺激的時刻 你一生中曾經有過,或者 與家人一起的一些溫柔的故事...... 我敢打賭你們中的大多數人一定有很多東西要和摩歐們分享,所以我們為每個人準備了一份萬聖節禮物。
    獎勵積分等待!
    根據內容品質和原創性,得獎者將於 11 月 12 日左右選出並公佈。
    5 位最好的故事講者 會得到 888 點
    10 篇精選帖子 會得到 555 點
    所有參加者除上述 15 個摩歐爾者除外,都將獲得 66 回報參加的積分 (至少 20 個字或至少 1 張與萬聖節氛圍相關的圖片才能符合資格)。
    通過在東部 11 月 7 日結束前加入討論「恐怖季節:分享您的萬聖節氛圍和節日時刻」來獲得獎勵,並立即分享您自己的故事。我們迫不及待地閱讀它們!
    再一次,萬聖節快樂,無論你是什麼...
    不要溫柔地進入那個晚安
    已翻譯
    技巧還是好好好吃!給我一些好看的東西
    技巧還是好好好吃!給我一些好看的東西
    技巧還是好好好吃!給我一些好看的東西
    Halloween is the spookiest night of the year. It is also a boon to the retail industry - even during a pandemic.
    And, with more people indoors and looking for a little cheer during another tough year, even pet costumes are also flying off the racks.
    Halloween has come to be most closely associated with the pumpkin, but apples have also played an important role in it’s history.
    Bobbing for apples remains a traditional Halloween party game. This practice used to be considered a form of divination performed around Halloween. Young people would literally dunk their heads in a tub of water and try to bite into the floating apple, in a quest to figure out their future partner.
    As with any big celebration, getting the Halloween decorations right is important. During my college days, I love to decorate the exterior of my house to attract (or terrify?) the trick or treaters who come knocking.
    According to folklore, the spirits of the dead were able to come back to life to harm people and crops in the physical world. People tried to appease the restless spirits on Halloween. And, these practices led to many of today's Halloween traditions. Thus, people used to wear costumes of monsters, ghosts, and devils to scare away the harmful spirits.
    Today, people still celebrate by wearing scary costumes. However, now, they also dress up like popular celebrities, children's show characters, princesses, super heroes and much more.
    Traditionally, if no treat is given, they can play a trick on the homeowners.
    The Halloween celebration has spread to many countries throughout the world as a fun and commercial event.
    Halloween is centered mostly around sweet foods. Traditional foods to eat on Halloween would be caramel apples, candy corn, caramel corn, any foods involving pumpkin (pie, bread, cake, pudding, etc) and soul cake. Soul cake is a Halloween tradition. They are like a cross between cookies and cupcakes.
    Some daring people may visit spooky places like a cemetary, battlefield or other historic landmark. Some may even go to a ticketed “haunted house”, which hosts a thrilling and spooky attraction where actors are hired to scare people.
    Trick-or-Treating is the most popular activity to do on Halloween night. Trick-or-treating is a fun activity that starts when the sun sets on October 31st.
    A fun trick people play for trick-or-treaters is that there are bowls that say “please take one” and there will be a decoration next to the bowl that’s about human-sized. When the children reach for the bowl, the decoration tries to grab the trick-or-treater, making them realize it was actually a person in costume!
    Some houses will not give anything to people who don’t wear costumes. A rule on Halloween is, if the outside lights of the house are off, then they are not giving out to trick-or-treaters.
    I have an eye for Candy Apples
    Apple always has a place in harvest celebrations. I find it particularly alluring to gaze at the dipped apples on sticks with bright red glaze showcasing next to a glass window at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. It’s an ingenious way of enticing potential customers, like myself. To me, this is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy confectionery.
    Spotting Bats
    It’s likely that bats were present at the earliest celebrations of proto-Halloween. Medieval folklore expanded upon the spooky connotation of bats with a number of superstition built around the idea that bats were the omen of death.
    Gorging on Candy
    The rise in the popularity of trick-or-treating inspired candy companies to make a marketing push with small, individually wrapped confections.
    Shopping Hacks
    I have the tendency to go hunt for Halloween goodies, one day after Halloween because they will go on super sale, the day after.
    Every year, my friends and family will make it a tradition to visit the pumpkin patch. Visiting a pumpkin patch isn’t just about finding the best pumpkin. But, the experience and fond memories that I make while there. Every pumpkin patch is unique and offers different activities. Pumpkin Picking is one of my favourite activities during Fall.
    The best part of Fall is heading to the local pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin with my family. These pumpkin patches are usually just a short drive from Downtown, but I feel like I am being transported far away to a farmland with corn mazes, hayrides and apple cider donuts.
    I, especially, look forward to the yearly Pumpkin Patch adventures. I enjoy admiring hundreds of pumpkins, corn stalks, hay bales, animal feedings while devouring tasty autumn snacks.
    So on every October 31st, as the veil between the supernatural world and the human world is the thinnest, remember to wish all Mooers “Happy Halloween!”
    ( Have Fun, while Staying Safe! )
    $MasterCard(MA.US)$  $Visa(V.US)$  $Farfetch(FTCH.US)$  $GAP(GPS.US)$  $Mondelez International(MDLZ.US)$  $Stitch Fix(SFIX.US)$  $Target(TGT.US)$  $TJX Companies(TJX.US)$  $Hershey(HSY.US)$  $Tootsie Roll Industries(TR.US)$  $Party City Holdco(PRTY.US)$  $Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory(RMCF.US)$  $Lions Gate Entertainment-A(LGF.A.US)$  $Big Lots(BIG.US)$  $Dollar Tree(DLTR.US)$  $AMC院線(AMC.US)$  $蘋果(AAPL.US)$  $奈飛(NFLX.US)$  $Petco Health and Wellness(WOOF.US)$  $Jakks Pacific(JAKK.US)$  $Yum Brands(YUM.US)$  $Dollar General(DG.US)$  $The Kroger(KR.US)$  $Merck & Co(MRK.US)$  $Community Health Systems(CYH.US)$  $Teladoc Health(TDOC.US)$  $Pfizer(PFE.US)$  $Garmin(GRMN.US)$  $Chipotle Mexican Grill(CMG.US)$ $迪士尼(DIS.US)$  $Dow Jones Industrial Average(.DJI.US)$  $S&P 500 index(.SPX.US)$  $Nasdaq Composite Index(.IXIC.US)$  $Hang Seng Index(800000.HK)$
    已翻譯
    Witch you a MOO-sterious Halloween!
    在這個萬聖節中,我讀了一些在黑暗,令人毛骨悚然的夜晚中的恐怖故事,而不是通常的令人難以置信的恐怖故事,隨著十月的月亮升起和令人寒冷的秋天空氣落入,我讀了一些在黑暗,令人毛骨悚然的夜晚中的恐怖故事。幽靈般的季節又一次爬上了我!恐懼的聲音,絕望的呼喊,隨股價暴跌而普遍存在的厄運感,瘋狂的急於恐慌出售,2020 年的冠狀病毒崩潰,2020 年的石油崩潰... 這些是最近的投資恐怖故事,許多人試圖從他們的記憶中消除。但也許這個萬聖節是一個重溫這些投資噩夢的時候,所以我們可以從他們痛苦的教訓中學習, 避開這些昂貴的投資陷阱,並希望繞過下降到投資災難的瘋狂.聽到這些恐怖故事可能是一個明顯的提醒,無論市場看起來多麼看漲,在投資股票時,始終要謹慎行事。
    $Alibaba(BABA.US)$
    $蘋果(AAPL.US)$
    $Coca-Cola(KO.US)$
    $DraftKings(DKNG.US)$
    $Farfetch(FTCH.US)$
    $富途控股(FUTU.US)$
    $GAP(GPS.US)$
    $Mondelez International(MDLZ.US)$
    $奈飛(NFLX.US)$
    $Starbucks(SBUX.US)$
    $Stitch Fix(SFIX.US)$
    $Target(TGT.US)$
    $迪士尼(DIS.US)$
    已翻譯
    萬聖節恐怖故事
    如果你的心臟弱或容易害怕,請跳過這個故事!

我打開手機,看到所有的號碼都是紅色的。
    已翻譯
    在當地,我們大多數人都熟悉每年農曆七個月舉行的「飢餓鬼」節日。這個月被命名為「飢餓的鬼魂」,因為世界各地的華人傳統上都相信地獄之門開放了一個月。在此期間,死者的靈魂被釋放,以便在活人的土地上自由跟踪。基於民間故事,如果不給予適當的尊重,一些邪靈可以返回地球尋求報復或誘發傷害。因此,為了安撫死者,中國人向死者祈禱,提供豐盛的食物,香枝,象徵性的銀和金紙錠和「Hell $$$」。再加上這些令人毛骨悚然的信仰,鬼節 顯然是可怕的。中國人寧願不講死者的生病,如果可能的話,以避免他們,尤其是在晚上。
    在日本,日本人每年慶祝「盂蘭盆節」或「燈籠節」。這是一個持續幾天的事件。他們將在家外懸掛燈籠,引導他們心愛的祖先的靈魂回到家中。
    另一方面,西方人每年都在 10 月 31 日用零嘴,笑聲和歡樂的氣質標記他們的萬聖節 👻 🎃 夏娃,儘管他們也認為今晚是一個夜晚,幽靈般的死者可以自由漫遊地球。真正說我們來自歐洲國家的同行,似乎是勇敢的,因為他們選擇穿著怪物或魔鬼的可怕服裝嚇跑邪惡 👿 🦹‍♂️,而不是安撫他們。
    當我們走過人生時,我們會問自己,採用東方的超自然信仰還是偏愛西方概念,是否更好?
    我是一個憤世嫉俗, 我從來沒有相信超自然的世界,直到最近, 當我目睹突然神秘的數字顯示「666444」在我未觸摸的智能手機屏幕上 1155 小時, 在那個萬聖節前夕.最初,我沒有注意到 Errie 文本,因為我正忙於監控美國股市。最終,當我注意到那些險惡的文字時,我感到如此迷惑和驚慌,以至於我立即停止了所有交易活動。
    現在回顧一下,我不知道是否只是我瘋狂的想像力,拉動了我的雙腿,或者是否是我的守護天使使使我從那天晚上潛在的沉重損失中拯救了我。感謝上帝那令人毛骨悚然的提示,這使我脫離了可怕的 👻 🎃 這個 2021 年。
    $AMC院線(AMC.US)$ 
    $亞馬遜(AMZN.US)$ 
    $特斯拉(TSLA.US)$ 
    $蘋果(AAPL.US)$
    $迪士尼(DIS.US)$ 
    $奈飛(NFLX.US)$
    已翻譯
    這是我姐姐重症病房的真實故事
    (重症監護病房)護士。我妹妹一輩子都會記得的故事
    她永遠不會忘記恐懼
    她在海外畢業生的第一次夜間輪班時經歷過,在當地醫院的 ICU 工作時感到不安。她意識到除了調整護理技能和最佳實務外,她還必須適應團隊夥伴的當地習俗和文化,更重要的是,她所照顧的患者。更重要的是,因為那天晚上落在 10 月 31 日,萬聖節前夕。與最可怕的靈魂有關的前夕 傷害生活世界的人。基於這種信念,我的姐姐(習慣於西方世界及其神秘的神話)會和平地努力保護她的患者免受邪惡的傷害嗎?
    最初,夜晚開始對我妹妹來說是快樂的時光,因為她履行職責,以安慰和培育她的兩名患者在她的照顧下。她開始放鬆身心,並相信這將是一個例行的「夜晚」,就像前一天的義務員的輪換一樣。事實上,我姐姐認為她可以花幾分鐘時間享受其中一位顧問外科醫生慷慨贈送給重症監護病房工作人員的糖果和餅乾。她曾希望有一個和平的萬聖節前夕,但「男人建議,上帝處置」。
    晚餐休息幾分鐘後,她的團隊負責人宣布即將來自 A&E(事故和急診)部門的一名可疑 Covid 19 陽性患者。
    沒有什麼可以讓我的妹妹為接下來的四個小時內即將發生的事情做好準備,在她為這場非常病的鬥爭中
    病人的生活。當然, 這不是一個享受或招四個小時.對於 ICU 團隊來說,這是一場生死戰。與西方世界的他們的同行不同。以及那個人為迎接萬聖節的他們的可怕的服裝和怪誕的面具不同 ,ICU 團隊不得不使用完整的 PPE(預防性,防護設備)來對抗冠狀病毒,在死亡可能造成傷亡之前。在他們的「超級英雄」護目鏡和臉部護理中,他們勇敢地面臨著自我暴露的危險,以執行各種程序來挽救患者的生命。熱心的是,這些無名英雄「咬了子彈」,而不是一塊蘋果派來挽救生命。憑藉他們勇敢的努力,他們成功地阻止了傳說中的「南瓜馬車」,將患者運送到太平間門。
    與她過去的經歷不同,在美國石化的萬聖節前夕,她發現 2020 年萬聖節是她最難忘的一次,儘管快樂的氣質,美味佳餚,樂趣和笑話完全沒有。
    從那個萬聖節之夜起我妹妹的生活就再也不一樣了她現在感謝上帝允許她學習比生命本身更多的人生經驗教訓。儘管她的隊友和她面臨著巨大的緊張局勢,恐懼和焦慮,但仍以信心和勇氣進行了戰鬥。
    在某種程度上,我姐姐和她的隊友的經驗就像是交易。這是一個艱難的決策遊戲,有時也有風險。ICU 團隊必須精明地專注,然後才能做出每一次及時的舉動。同樣,明智的投資者在投資過程中也是如此。
    $奈飛(NFLX.US)$
    $富途控股(FUTU.US)$
    $AMC院線(AMC.US)$
    $特斯拉(TSLA.US)$
    $NVIDIA(NVDA.US)$
    $Alibaba(BABA.US)$
    已翻譯
    @moomoo Event
    在過去的十年中,萬聖節已經吸引了年輕一代的新加坡人誰是打扮,恐怖和驚險刺激。許多旅遊景點開始有萬聖節主題之夜。有一年,我和我的朋友決定在萬聖節恐怖之夜參觀夜間野生動物園。
    夜間野生動物園是一個夜間動物園,只在夜間開放。該外殼旨在模仿動物的自然棲息地,遊客可以使用步行道和電車遊覽公園。
    我們預計在萬聖節恐怖之夜排隊會很長,當我們看到人們的海洋時,我們被證明是正確的。馬上黃昏開始下降以及在晚上和鬱鬱蔥蔥的熱帶綠的覆蓋物下,蟬在他們的有節奏的歌開始了。由月亮的銀光和特意昏暗的燈柱輕輕照亮,動物公園散發出神秘而令人毛骨悚然的氛圍。南瓜燈籠從為他們的眼睛通過的陰暗洞中瞪著我們。我可以看到我朋友的臉孔興奮地照亮起來。
    入口外的通布卡火舞表演在晚上 7 點 30 分開始。在吸引人的音樂和鼓節拍的背景下,消防者輕鬆處理多個火炬,並像龍一樣吹出長長的火焰羽毛。欣賞的觀眾,包括我們在內,熱情地鼓掌了。這是一個多麼壯觀的夜晚開始!
    然後,我們進入了公園,並為受歡迎的電車乘坐直線製作了直線。導遊保持了一個奔跑的評論,她的聲音在適當的時刻上升和下降,營造出一種怪異的感覺,電車滾過各種動物-犀牛田園詩般地浸泡在水中,一隻雄偉的獅子懶洋洋洋地打哈欠,一隻強大的老虎徘徊,一隻莊嚴的大象展開它的樹幹和鎮靜地搖擺著尾巴,瘋狂地打哈欠,一隻強大的老虎徘徊在孩子身上等。在大氣中趕上了,並以安靜的色調說話。
    乘坐電車後,我們前往動物表演,在那裡我們接受了治療,展示了各種夜間生物的實力
    像斑鬣狗和貓頭鷹在探索步道的同時,感覺就像食屍鬼隨時可能從樹木或灌木叢後面彈出。在遠處,我們偶爾可以聽到其他遊客的興奮尖叫聲。我對這些動物感到有點抱歉,這一定想知道我們愚蠢的雙腿生物在做什麼。我們最初的計劃是探索所有的步行徑,但不是夜間生物,我們的眼皮開始變得沉重,我們決定稱之為一個晚上。
    這是一次非常難忘的訪問,因為我們了解了有關夜行動物的有趣事實,並在自然的棲息地中觀察它們。萬聖節主題增加了一些額外的東西。出於對動物的考慮,不允許使用閃光燈攝影,因此我們沒有拍攝許多精彩的照片,但直到今天,這些回憶仍然存在於我的心中。
    如果你喜歡閱讀,我將不勝感激,如果你可以點擊 下面。
    退房感恩節要記住 https://www.moomoo.com/en-sg/community/feed/107327461982214?lang_code=2
    已翻譯
    萬聖節夜間野生動物園(新加坡)
    萬聖節夜間野生動物園(新加坡)
    萬聖節夜間野生動物園(新加坡)
    我喜歡 moo moo 擁有來自美國,香港,中國和新加坡的活躍用戶。創造了一個多元化且充滿活力的論壇,具有多種觀點,豐富了討論。例如,作為一個亞洲人,這是我所屬的第一個提到 Helloween,這是一個美國現象,我覺得非常有趣的論壇。讓大家玩得開心!偶爾害怕(以有趣的方式)很高興 😀🎉🤸🤡👽🎃
    已翻譯