Invest Smarter Existing User Exclusive Promotion
14/11/2023 at 9:30PM SGT - 3/1/2024 at 9:59 PM SGT**
- This event is only available to the existing clients of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.
(Existing users who have previously made deposit of fresh fund of any amount into their Moomoo SG Universal account before 10:00PM SGT on 2/11/2023)
- This event is only available to individual clients.
- Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria (eligible clients) for the event.
- Only eligible for one of the events where the event period overlaps.
- Existing users who have previously participated in the past existing user promotions are still eligible to participate in this promotion.
How to Participate
Upon entering the event page, existing users have to tap on "Subscribe Now" to redeem the 5.8%p.a. Guaranteed return rewards eligiblity. Please note that 5.8% p.a. guaranteed return is only valid for up to 60 days depending on the tier subscribed.
1. How to redeem 5.8%p.a. Eligibility: Enter the event page and tap on "Subscribe now".
2. How to unlock 5.8%p.a. Eligibility: Deposit fresh funds* within the event period to unlock the 30/ 60-day Moomoo Cash Plus 5.8% p.a. Guaranteed return rewards.
Highest Return Rewards
During the event period from 14/11/2023 at 9:30 PM SGT to 3/1/2024 at 9:59 PM SGT，deposit fresh fund cumulative amount of at least S$10,000.
- 30-Day Moomoo Cash Plus 5.8% p.a. guaranteed returns (Max subscription: S$80,000)
(Max subscription of S$80,000)
During the event period from 14/11/2023 at 9:30 PM SGT to 3/1/2024 at 9:59 PM SGT，deposit fresh fund cumulative amount of at least S$50,000.
- 60-Day Moomoo Cash Plus 5.8% p.a. guaranteed returns (Max subscription: S$80,000
(Max subscription of S$80,000)
*The net AUM of your account is calculated from 14/11/2023, 9:30 PM SGT onwards. Accumulated fresh fund deposit is calculated based on the net deposit amount starting from 14/11/2023, 9:30 PM SGT (net fresh fund deposit amount = amount deposited - amount withdrawn).
**Campaign period may be extended subjected to Moomoo SG's discretion.
5.8% p.a. guaranteed return:
Moomoo SG will calculate the difference to be made up to 5.8% p.a. based on the client's daily holding.
Daily Extra Return = Daily Holding * (5.8%p.a. – Daily Yield of the Cash Plus Fund Selected by the Client) / 365. The total extra returns will be credited to your Moomoo SG universal account in a lump sum as a cash reward within seven business days after the 30-day period ends.
In the event of negative yields for seven consecutive days, the position in any of the funds invested will be liquidated. The client will still be eligible for the Moomoo SG guaranteed 5.8% p.a. cash reward.
You may purchase either USD Cash Plus or SGD Cash Plus, but the offer is only applicable to the first Cash Plus fund selected, which means that only the first purchased Cash Plus fund can enjoy a 5.8% p.a. return.
Cash rewards will be given in SGD regardless of the underlying fund chosen. For users who have invested into CSOP USD Cash Fund, the SGD equivalent currency cash rewards credited will be based on exchange rate of 1.34.
1. How to qualify for the rewards?
Moomoo SG offers a 30/ 60-day 5.8% p.a. guaranteed return on any selected underlying funds of Moomoo Cash Plus when existing users visit the landing page and click on the "Deposit Now"/ "Transfer-In" button. The maximum subscription amount is S$80,000. Clients may choose to invest in their preferred money market fund.
Moomoo SG will cover the difference to ensure that eligible clients receive a guaranteed return of a 5.8% p.a.
- If you accumulate a net deposit of S$10,000, you can enjoy a 30-day 5.8% p.a. return reward. The maximum subscription amount is S$80,000 for this campaign, which gives a reward of up to S$380.
- And, if you accumulate a net deposit of S$50,000, you can enjoy a 60-day 5.8% p.a. return reward. The maximum subscription amount is S$80,000 for this campaign, which gives a reward of up to S$760.
You can subscribe to either USD Cash Plus or SGD Cash Plus. The maximum subscription amount for USD Cash Plus is US$60,000. The maximum subscription amount for SGD Cash Plus is S$80,000.
2. When does the 30/ 60 days begin?
The 30/ 60 days term will begin upon your first subscription into USD/ SGD Cash Plus. For example, if you subscribed S$10,000 to Cash Plus on 14/11/2023, your last day will be 12/12/2023. And, if you top up another S$40,000 (total S$50,000) to Cash Plus, your 60-day term will start from the first day of subscription.
3. I have already subscribed to either funds of Moomoo Cash Plus. Is the existing subscription eligible for the 5.8% p.a.?
Yes, the currently subscribed funds of Moomoo Cash Plus may also enjoy the 5.8% p.a. Return.
For example: If you are currently subscribed to S$10,000 in Fullerton SGD Fund, and then subscribe a fresh fund of S$50,000 into the same Fullerton SGD Fund, the full amount of S$60,000 is entitled to the 5.8% p.a. Guaranteed return for up to 60-day. After completing the deposit task and becoming eligible for the 60-day 5.8% p.a. guaranteed return, at least one Cash Plus purchase must be made to start calculating the returns.
4. If I deposit a cumulative of S$30,000 but on a different timeline within 30 days, am I still eligible for 5.8% p.a.?
Yes, however the final return will be calculated according to the Cash Plus subscribed based on the holding period (within the 30-days).
For example: If I deposit S$10,000 on 14/11/2023 and i make another S$20,000 deposit on 20/11/2023. You will be able to enjoy the 5.8% p.a. return based on S$10,000 for the first 7 days of your holding period and S$30,000 based on the remaining 23 days.
5. If I do not deposit into Moomoo Cash Plus immediately, will I still be eligible for 5.8%p.a. later?
Eligibility will always be maintained only during the campaign period and 5.8%p.a 30/ 60-day enjoyment period will be activated upon first subscription. Subscription after the campaign period will only grant the original rates under your choice of fund (Fullerton SGD Cash Fund or CSOP USD Money Market Fund). However, if you subscribe after the event ends on 3/1/2024 at 9:59PM SGT, you will not be able to enjoy 5.8%p.a. Guaranteed returns.
6. How do you calculate the duration of 5.8%p.a.? If I deposit on the last day of the promo, will I still be eligible for 30/ 60 days?
After completing the deposit and trading tasks, you will qualify for the 5.8%p.a. guaranteed return. With your first subscription of cash plus, 30/ 60 days enjoyment period will be activated.
You need to complete the deposit and trading tasks and subscribe to cash plus before the event ends on 3/1/2024.
7. How is the extra return calculated?
Daily Extra Return = Daily Holding * (5.8% – Daily Yield of the Cash Plus Fund Selected by the Client)/ 365. The total extra returns will be credited to your Moomoo SG universal account in a lump sum as a cash reward within seven business days after the end of the 30/ 60-day period.
8. Do I need to complete the subscription on the event page?
No, you do not need to complete the subscription on the event page. Once you have registered and completed the deposit tasks, you can purchase Cash Plus through [Funds] > [Cash Plus] or the existing user activity page.
9. Can I withdraw my money at any time?
You can redeem your investment in the fund at any time, but the 30/ 60-day extra return period will not be paused. Purchasing activates the 30/ 60-day period with a 5.8% extra return, and you can redeem or increase your position at any time during this period. After 30/ 60-days, the extra return period ends.
10. Can I subscribe again after full redemption?
Your initial subscription activates the 30/ 60-day extra return period, which continues to countdown even after selling your position. As long as you are still within the 30/ 60-day period, you may subscribe again and take advantage of the remaining extra return period.
11. What happens when the 30/ 60-day extra return period ends?
When the 30/ 60-day extra return period ends, you will no longer enjoy the extra returns, but you can continue to receive earnings from the fund itself. The extra returns will be credited to your account within 7 business days at the end of the 30/ 60-day enjoyment period.
12. What happens if the underlying products generate negative returns?
During times of negative returns for seven consecutive days, the fund will be automatically liquidated. However, Moomoo SG will top up according to 5.8% p.a. guaranteed returns for a 30/ 60-day period.
13. Which funds are included in this event?
The two eligible funds are CSOP USD Money Market Fund and Fullerton SGD Cash Fund.
- These terms and conditions, rewards and offers are organised by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (「Organiser」), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. By taking part in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms and Conditions, existing terms and conditions in the customer agreement, and the decisions of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
- Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves all rights to terminate the campaign or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the moomoo app/website prior to effectiveness.
- While Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. guarantees the 5.8% p.a. yield (during positive yield period only), there is no assurance that we will be able to fulfil our obligations under such guarantee should an unforeseen event has affected the going concern of the company.
- Currently, we limit sign-ups to a limited group of nationalities. Please click on the drop-down box during your account opening process to see if your nationality is available on the list.
- Applicable phone, internet and other charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
- No person should have more than one account. Please note that Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. does not allow a person to open a universal account on behalf of another (i.e. we do not allow non-beneficial owners to open an account). This requirement is also stated during your account opening process and in your declaration. Please refrain from opening a universal account if you are not the ultimate beneficial owner of the account. If your universal account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts or devices, Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your rewards entitlement and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
- Each user or device, regardless mobile or computer, is only entitled to one set of registration / sign up rewards, account opening rewards, initial deposit rewards, market trade rewards and referral rewards.
- Where force liquidation occurs during the event period, subsequent fund yield movements will no longer be monitored by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. will not automatically initiate any forms of re-subscription after the force liquidation, and user will not be able to re-invest into the underlying fund during the negative 7-day annualized yield period. Should the user wishes to re-invest into the same underlying fund when it reaches back to a positive 7-day annualized yield, the onus is on the user to monitor the market conditions. Should another negative 7-day annualized yield occur during the reinvested period, the same force liquidation will happen. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. will still guarantee the 5.8% p.a. return rewards as long as the user has a positive position during the remaining holding period.
- Investment products available through the moomoo app are offered by, including, but not limited to Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., a broker licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The moomoo app is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
- No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
- Final subscription activation ends on 3/1/2024, at 9:59PM SGT. Any subscription to the return rewards campaign after the stipulated date will no longer be eligible to participate in the event.
- This event is not eligible to users on the "Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. Event Participation Ban List". If a user repeatedly violates Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.'s safety rules, the user will be put on the "Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. Event Participation Ban List".
- In order to ensure the fairness of the event, the event has limits on daily event rewards, total event rewards, and the total rewards that can be claimed by a single user; if the system detects abnormal participation behaviors (including but not limited to the use mobile device simulators or artificial modification of mobile phone device numbers), the offenders' event eligibility will be terminated.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.