A. Network error
You may fail to log in to the Futubull app if your device is not connected to the Internet. It is recommended that you check the network connection status of your device and ensure your device is connected to the Internet.
B. Application not allowed to use the Internet
If your device is connected to the Internet but the app is not, please check whether the app is allowed to use the Internet.
A. Old app version
You may fail to log in if your device has an old version of Futubull app. It is recommended that you download the latest version. If you are using the latest version, try to turn off your device, wait for 5 to 10 minutes before turning it on, and log in again.
B. Damaged app components
You may fail to log in if some components of the app are damaged. Just uninstall and reinstall it.
First try the following. If you still cannot receive any verification code, please try other login methods or contact our customer service.
1) If you are prompted that your requests for verification codes are too frequent, please wait for five minutes before requesting a new verification code;
2) Check if your phone is out of service and if it is connected to the Internet;
3) Check if your phone number is entered correctly;
4) Check if your SMS inbox is full or check your spam folder;
5) Check if you are using a dual-SIM mobile phone and if both SIMs are available;
6) Check if your mobile phone has installed a text message interceptor app;
7) Check if your phone has been on for a long time, and try to restart it.
Log in to Futubull, and go to Me > Settings > Account and Security > Phone Number.
After you are logged in, Me > Settings > Account and Security > Email.
Log in to Futubull, and go to Me > Settings > Account and Security > Third-Party Account.
If you forgot your password, please tap Help > Forgot Password in the upper right corner of the login page and retrieve it using the mobile phone number or email box you have linked. Please remember your password and do not leak it.
If you enter the wrong password 10 consecutive times when logging in, your account will be locked for 3 hours. In this case, please contact our customer service.
If you still cannot solve your problems after trying all the above methods, please give your feedback or contact our customer service when logging in.