The campaign will commence from 21 October 2022 10:00 SGT – 7 November 2022 10:00 SGT (「Campaign Period」).
1. Campaign Summary
Users who subscribe to UOBAM Ping An ChiNext ETF (stock code: CXS) during the Campaign Period will be rewarded with a Cash Coupon based on their total subscription amount. Users must not withdraw their subscription before the end of the Campaign Period in order to be eligible for the rewards.
2. Campaign Rewards*
|S$1,000≤ Subscription amounts＜S$3,000||S$8.88 Cash Coupon|
|S$3,000≤ Subscription amounts＜S$10,000||S28.88Cash Coupon|
|S$10,000≤ Subscription amounts＜S$50,000||S$100 Cash Coupon|
|Subscription amounts ≥S$50,000||S$500 Cash Coupon|
*The rewards will be credited to your account within 7 business days after the ETF is listed (Listing date: 14 November 2022).
3. How to subscribe to UOBAM Ping An ChiNext ETF
① Open moomoo App, then tap "Trade"-"IPO".
② Select "UOBAM Ping An ChiNext ETF" and tap "To Subs".
③ Enter the subscription number, check the risk disclosure, and tap "Submit".
4. How to use cash coupon
① You need to have a moomoo SG universal account to use cash coupon.
② Cash coupon will be automatically used after the cash coupon is issued to your account. You can go to "My"- "Coupons" - "Records" - "Used" to see the records.
③ After the cash coupon is used, the amount will be issued to your moomoo SG universal account within 3 trading days. You can go to "Securities account"-"Funds Details" to see the records.
Please click here for the details of the new user benefits.
1. The terms and conditions, rewards and offers in this campaign/promotion are presented by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("moomoo SG"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu holdings Limited. In Singapore, investment products and services available on moomoo are offered by moomoo SG regulated by the Moneary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited.
2. Moomoo SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign/promotion or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice.In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
3. Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
4. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
5. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
6. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.