The campaign will commence from 15 September 2022 at 10:00 SGT and ends on 30 September 2022 at 9:59 SGT (「Campaign Period」).
1. The event is only for new users, old users cannot participate.
2. Singapore citizens or residents，and never transfer in shares via moomoo before
3. The Campaign are only applicable to individual clients.
4. Moomoo SG reserves the right to change the eligibility of the Campaign.
● The transferred stock assets will need to be retained for at least 60 days**.
● Conditions for obtaining rollover rewards:
User will have to sign up and participate in this campaign during the campaign period and successfully transfer stocks into your moomoo SG universal account within 30 days. When the value of first transfer-in stocks reaches the specified range, listed in the table below, you will be able to claim the respective rewards. （The value of first transfer-in will be converted into SGD (1USD=7.82HKD=1.33SGD）)
● Rewards for First Transfer-In
|Value of the first transfer (SGD)
|Number of ticket(s)*
|1 NIO stock(Available to be unlocked if 60-day average daily assets ≥ 20,000)
|5 NIO stock(Available to be unlocked if 60-day average daily assets ≥ 200,000)
*Before collecting tickets offline in November, assets must be kept at all times (about 60 days).
* In order to qualify for the rewards, you must submit a transfer-in application during the campaign period and successfully transfer to your moomoo SG universal account within 30 days. If you make a share/position transfer or any cash withdrawal within 60 days of the transfer, all unused or unused bonuses in the above table will be invalid and cannot be reinstated, and will be deemed as an automatic waiver of bonuses. The position/shares transfer-in offer is only available for US, SG and HK position/shares transfer-in. The positions/shares transfer-in amount is regardless of quantity, counters and shares involved.
*Please note that moomoo SG does not support transfer-out positions / shares at the moment.
Rewards will be allocated based on the share value which will be evaluated at the date and time upon shares successfully credited into your moomoo SG universal account.
● Should the transfer-in shares successfully completed within trading hours, shares will be valued based on the market prices at the date and time upon successful transfer-in.
● Should the transfer-in shares successfully completed outside of trading hours, shares will be valued based on the closing prices of the previous trading day on the positions / shares transferred in.
After completing the required tasks, you can redeem your concert tickets on the landing page. After that, you can collect your physical tickets in November.
You may find your tickets on the landing page after redemption. It is recommended to save the screenshot for successful redemption as proof.
For users redeeming 2 tickets of the same category, we will prioritize in providing you with consecutive seatings. However, it will still be subjected to availability of such arrangement.
The tickets are assigned randomly, so the seats can't be selected.
(For users in Singapore) Physical concert tickets will be available for redemption at Moomoo Financial Singapore's office. Please refer to the details below:
Address: 1 Raffles Quay North Tower #39-02, 048583
Collection period: 14 – 30 November 2022
Collection time: 10am – 5pm
The terms and conditions, rewards and offers in this campaign/promotion are presented by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("moomoo SG"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu holdings Limited. In Singapore, investment products and services available on moomoo are offered by moomoo SG regulated by the Moneary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited.
Moomoo SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign/promotion or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. In the event of dispute, moomoo SG reseves the right of final decision.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.