Stock Page- Financial - Fianancial Statement
Press F10 on the individual stock page
● Open any stock details page and select the 'Financial Analysis' page to view all financial related data.
● On the desktop, press the [F10] key on the keyboard on any interface, select 'Financial Analysis' on the F10 page, and you can also view the complete financial details.
The Futubull app displays the composition of the main business income of the latest financial report by default. Click 'Details' to enter the details page of Revenue Composition.
The details page shows the different financial reporting cycles of individual stocks, the main business income, profit, cost, etc., divided according to different dimensions:
1) Switch between three split dimensions: by business, by product, and by region;
2) Switch between three financial reporting cycles: all (annual report + interim report), annual report, and interim report;
3) Switch data of different dates;
4) Show/hide the synchronized data.
Click 'Detials' on the mobile phone to enter the complete financial report details page. The details page functions are as follows:
1) Switch the three report types;
2) Switch the type of financial reporting period;
3) View historical financial report data;
4) Show/hide year-on-year data.
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.