High-quality content can get more exposure to the moo community.
Tips for high-quality contents and getting a lot of views:
1. Content shows clear logic and ideas based on real data and detailed analysis.
2. When you discuss a stock, either sharing ideas or profit & loss, always insert the stock ticker by typing $Ticker. Our system will automatically match the stock. This ensures your posts appear on the proper stream for the right audience.
3. Insert of quote snapshot and your trading notes from moomoo will increase the chance of recommendation and push. Share of stock trendlines drew, the fundamental analysis made and other excellent features on moomoo are greatly encouraged as well.
4. Focus on what moomooers are discussing. You can figure it out via 'Hot Search' or going through the community to see what is being warmly discussed.
5. Self recommendation. If you believe that your content is high-quality and want to share with a larger number of moomooers, you can tag @Popular on Moomoo at the end. Our team will go through your content and recommend it to all users if excellent ideas are shown.
These contents should be avoided:
1. Content with referral links, or links to outside chatrooms (free or otherwise) that pull the conversation away from investment, will not be recommended or published.
2. Content that is irrelevant with the stock tagged ($Ticker), or with unnecessary $Ticker will not be recommended.
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.