share_log

东方电气(600875.SH):控股股东拟增持不超过1%股份

Dongfang Electric (600875.SH): Controlling shareholders plan to increase their shares by no more than 1%

Gelonghui Finance ·  12/08/2023 16:29

Gelonghui on December 8 | Dongfang Electric (600875.SH) announced that on December 8, 2023, the controlling shareholder Dongfang Electric Group increased its holdings of the company by 2,960,000 A-shares through the Shanghai Stock Exchange trading system through the Shanghai Stock Exchange trading system, accounting for about 0.09% of the company's total share capital. This time, Dongfang Electric Group previously held 1,727,919,826 A-shares of the company's shares, accounting for 55.41% of the company's total issued share capital. After this increase in holdings, Dongfang Electric Group held 1,730,879,826 A-shares of the company, accounting for about 55.50% of the company's total share capital. Dongfang Electric Group plans to increase its holdings of the company's shares within the next 12 months through methods permitted by the Shanghai Stock Exchange. The increase in holdings will not exceed RMB 300 million, and the increase in shares will not exceed 1% of the company's total share capital (including the current increase in shares held). The source of capital is Dongfang Electric Group's own capital.

Disclaimer: This content is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of any specific investment or investment strategy. Read more
    Write a comment