- MorphoSys AG (NASDAQ:MOR) announced data from the ongoing L-MIND study showing that Monjuvi (tafasitamab-cxix) regime provided long-term efficacy in relapsed or refractory (R/R) diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) treated for at least two years, including six patients on treatment for five years or more.
- The regime includes Monjuvi plus lenalidomide followed by Monjuvi monotherapy.
- Additionally, the frequency of adverse events declined after patients transitioned from combination therapy to monotherapy.
- A complete response was observed in 23 of the 27 patients who had undergone treatment, including four who were refractory to their primary therapy. A partial response was seen in four patients, two of whom were still on treatment at the data cutoff.
- Most adverse events were mild or moderate during combination and monotherapy treatment. During monotherapy, patients experienced a lower frequency of all-grade and grade 3 or higher adverse events.
- The most common adverse events with combination therapy were neutropenia and diarrhea, which declined after patients switched to monotherapy. They remained the most common adverse events in the first two years of monotherapy.
- Tafasitamab is co-marketed by Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ:INCY).
- Price Action: MOR shares are up 2.19% at $5.61 during the premarket session on the last check Thursday.
MorphoSys' Monjuvi Shows Long-Term Durable Response In Blood Cancer Settings
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.
Moomoo is a financial information and trading app offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc.
In the U.S., investment products and services available through the moomoo app are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a member of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)/Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
In Singapore, investment products and services available through the moomoo app are offered through Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a Capital Markets Services Licence (License No. CMS101000) holder with the Exempt Financial Adviser Status. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.