Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (OTCMKTS:PCFBY – Get Rating) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $7.64 and traded as low as $7.50. Pacific Basin Shipping shares last traded at $7.64, with a volume of 1,891 shares trading hands.
Pacific Basin Shipping Trading Up 11.5 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $7.64 and a 200 day moving average of $9.06.Get Pacific Basin Shipping alerts:
Pacific Basin Shipping Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, September 8th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, August 10th were paid a $0.4331 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, August 9th. This represents a yield of 29.77%.
About Pacific Basin Shipping(Get Rating)
Pacific Basin Shipping Limited, an investment holding company, provides dry bulk shipping services worldwide. It also offers shipping consulting, ocean shipping, crewing, secretarial, and agency and ship management services; and engages in the vessel owning and chartering, and convertible bonds issuing activities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacific Basin Shipping (PCFBY)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Basin Shipping Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Basin Shipping and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.