Yankuang Energy Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:YZCAY – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $31.47 and traded as high as $42.73. Yankuang Energy Group shares last traded at $42.36, with a volume of 3,245 shares.
Yankuang Energy Group Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $34.62 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $31.47.
Yankuang Energy Group Company Profile
Yankuang Energy Group Company Limited engages in the mining, preparation, and sale of coal worldwide. It offers thermal, PCI, and coking coal for electric power, metallurgy and chemical industry, etc.; produces and sells coal chemicals, as well as electricity and related heat supply services; explores for potash mineral; manufactures, installs, repairs, and sells coal mining and excavating equipment, cable, and electrical equipment; and sells construction materials and petroleum products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yankuang Energy Group (YZCAY)
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle's FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Yankuang Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yankuang Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.