Lonking Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:LONKF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.19 and last traded at $0.19, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $0.19.
Lonking Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.24 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.26.
Lonking Company Profile
Lonking Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, manufactures and distributes wheel loaders, road rollers, excavators, forklifts, and other construction machinery in Mainland China. The company also provides hydraulic excavators and skid steer loaders; and diesel, electric, and LPG forklifts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lonking (LONKF)
- The Five Hottest Calls From The Q2 Earnings Season
- Here is a Simple 4 Stock Portfolio that Can Outperform the Market
- Is AMC Entertainment Pulling a Fast One on the APEs?
- Here's How the Inflation Reduction Act Energizes Power Stock
- The Institutions Trim Holdings Of High-Yielding Foot Locker, Inc
Receive News & Ratings for Lonking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lonking and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.