COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CICOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in July. As of July 31st, there was short interest totalling 17,541,500 shares, a drop of 32.7% from the July 15th total of 26,060,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 9,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1,846.5 days.
COSCO SHIPPING Price Performance
COSCO SHIPPING stock remained flat at $1.43 during midday trading on Friday. COSCO SHIPPING has a 12 month low of $1.26 and a 12 month high of $2.19. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $1.51 and a 200-day moving average of $1.68.Get COSCO SHIPPING alerts:
About COSCO SHIPPING
(Get Rating)COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co, Ltd., an investment holding company, engages in the container shipping, container terminals, and other terminal related businesses in the United States, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Mainland China, and internationally. The company operates through Container Shipping Business and Terminal Business segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on COSCO SHIPPING (CICOF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/8 – 8/12
- 2 Important Retail Stock Battles to Watch
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Institutions And Analysts Propel Jack In The Box Higher
- Can You Guess Which EV Stock Is Beating Tesla ?
Receive News & Ratings for COSCO SHIPPING Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COSCO SHIPPING and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.