Lithium Chile Inc. (OTCMKTS:LTMCF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 18,200 shares, a growth of 1,922.2% from the June 30th total of 900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 102,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Lithium Chile Trading Up 2.1 %
LTMCF opened at $0.50 on Friday. The company's 50-day moving average price is $0.47 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.62. Lithium Chile has a twelve month low of $0.21 and a twelve month high of $0.95.Get Lithium Chile alerts:
About Lithium Chile
(Get Rating)Lithium Chile Inc engages in the acquisition and development of mining properties in Chile and Argentina. The company explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. It holds interests in a lithium property portfolio consisting of approximately 91,861 hectares of exploration claims in Chile and Argentina; and a copper-gold property portfolio comprising approximately 21,329 hectares of exploration claims in Chile.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lithium Chile (LTMCF)
- Can International Business Machines Recover After Its Sell-Off?
- Wingstop And Hershey Are Two Food Stocks Overcoming Inflation
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium Chile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium Chile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.