Stratim Cloud Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:SCAQW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest during the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, a drop of 16.7% from the May 31st total of 1,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 9,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
NASDAQ:SCAQW opened at $0.09 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.15. Stratim Cloud Acquisition has a 12 month low of $0.05 and a 12 month high of $0.93.Get Stratim Cloud Acquisition alerts: Read More
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stratim Cloud Acquisition (SCAQW)
- 3 Education Stocks to Enroll in This Summer
- The Institutions Get Comfortable With The Lovesac Company
- McDonald's Might Just Be The Best Recession Proof Stock
- Basset Furniture Quietly Proves Its Value
- Earnings Revisions: Why You Shouldn't Count On A Rebound In Stocks ... Yet
Receive News & Ratings for Stratim Cloud Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stratim Cloud Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.