Investors can place orders from 16:10 on the trading day to 9:22 on the next trading day. At-auction Limit Orders placed before 9:00 on the trading day will be saved by Moomoo Financial Inc.'s trading system. Submit to the exchange.
9:20-9:28 finish random matching
(1) Cannot be changed or canceled after 9:15
(2) Auction limit orders are matched in the order in which they are placed
(3) Any unsold auction limit order will be automatically converted into a limit order and automatically transferred to the normal trading hours
(4) Only securities allowed to be traded on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange can be bought at auction.
16:01-16:10 (of which 16:08-16:10 is a random closing period, if the market has been closed, you cannot place an order)
(1) All auction limit orders cannot be changed or canceled after 16:06
(2) The price limit for the Order Input Period(16:01 - 16.06) is set at ±5 percent from the Reference Price
(3) The price limit for the No Cancellation Period and Random Closing Period between 16:06-16:10 is set at ±5 percent from the Reference Price
(4) Auction limit orders are matched in the order in which they are placed
(5) Unfilled limit orders in the continuous trading session in the afternoon will be automatically transferred to the closing auction.
(6) Any unsold auction limit orders will be automatically canceled after the random closing
For more details about the closing auction, please refer to the information of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
The At-auction Limit Order is a convenient transaction method provided by Moomoo Financial Inc. for customers. Moomoo Financial Inc. provides stable services as much as possible, but it cannot guarantee its absolute reliability. If there are other physical factors such as network interruption and server abnormality that result in the At-auction limit order not being executed, Moomoo Financial Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage caused thereby.