There are two ways to place an order:
1. In the moomoo app, tap Accounts > Quick Trade, enter order information, tap Buy or Sell, and enter your transaction password in the Unlock Trade pop-up window;
2. In the moomoo app, tap a stock to access the Quotes page, tap Trade, enter order information, tap Buy or Sell, and enter your transaction password in the Unlock Trade pop-up window.
Notes on placing an order for US stocks include but are not limited to:
1. A limit order to open a position will be rejected by Moomoo Financial Inc.’s risk management system if the order price deviates from the market price by more than 40%;
2. For a very small number of stocks, a fixed price is needed before an order can be placed, such as an integer multiple of 0.05 or 0.5;
3. Orders that meet Moomoo Financial Inc.'s risk management rules will be submitted to the clearing brokers, but these orders may be rejected if they do not meet the risk management rules of these clearing brokers due to some common reasons, including that the price deviates too much, trading is not available for now, or the corresponding stock code can’t be found, etc.;
4. The clearing brokers define an order amount of less than 100 shares as an odd lot;
5. An order submitted by a client may be submitted to a non-traditional exchange;
6. In order to execute trading orders for US stocks, Moomoo Financial Inc. will send them to the clearing brokers (including but not limited to the members of our Group).
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal.
Moomoo is a financial information and trading app offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc.
In the U.S., investment products and services available through the moomoo app are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc.,a broker-dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a member of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)/Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).