Subject to the these Terms and Conditions, the APY Booster Coupon Promotion ("Promotion") offers an exclusive coupon (the "APY Booster Coupon") that can be used with the Cash Sweep Program offered by Moomoo Financial Inc. ("MFI").
The APY Booster Coupon entitles the holders of the APY Booster Coupon to enjoy a higher promotional interest rate ("APY Booster Rate") that is subject to the terms and conditions of various promotions offered by MFI or its affiliates.
APY Booster Rate indicated on the APY Booster Coupon is available for a limited period only ("APY Booster Rate Period"). The specific APY Booster Rate and the APY Booster Rate Period for which such interest rate is effective may vary from one promotion to another. Users are eligible to receive successive APY Booster Coupons from different promotional campaigns.
To participate in the Promotions, you must (1) have a brokerage account at MFI, (2) opt into the Cash Sweep Program, (3) have a valid SSN, and (4) be a U.S resident over the age of 18.
The APY Booster Coupon must be activated before your eligible cash in the Cash Sweep Account starts to the earn the APY Booster Rate. You must activate the APY Booster Coupon before the expiration of the APY Booster Rate Period (see below) indicated on the APY Booster coupon. Unactivated APY Booster Coupons will expire automatically at the end of the APY Booster Rate Period.
APY Booster Rate will be indicated on the APY Booster Coupon. When the APY Booster Coupon is activated, the interest rate you will receive on eligible cash in the Cash Sweep Program will be the default, non-promotional, tiered interest rate plus the APY Booster Rate for the APY Booster Rate Period as shown below.
The APY Booster Rate Period will be indicated on the APY Booster Coupon. Upon expiration of the APY Booster Rate Period, the interest rate on your cash in the Cash Sweep Program will revert to the non-promotional tiered interest rates.
NOTE: THE INTEREST RATES OFFERED THROUGH THE CASH SWEEP PROGRAM ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CASH SWEEP PROGRAM AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Cash Sweep Program is a cash management program provided by Moomoo Financial Inc. This program is only open to US securities accounts under Moomoo Financial Inc. Uninvested cash is automatically swept to the bank(s) through this program and is eligible to earn interest.
When the cash purchasing power of the securities account is negative, the uninvested cash will be automatically redeemed from the bank(s) to the securities account before the transactions are settled to avoid the payment of financing interest. When the cash is positive, it will be automatically deposited in the bank(s) at 2pm EST of each trading day to earn interest.
More information can be found in the full MFI Cash Sweep Program Terms and Conditions.
The sweep program (1) allows an investor to earn a rate of interest on free cash that is higher than the rate offered for cash held in a brokerage account and (2) banks in the program offer insurance on such cash that is higher than that available for an SIPC-covered account.
The uninvested cash swept to program banks is eligible for FDIC insurance up to $1 million. or $250,000 per program bank, inclusive of any other deposits you may already hold at the bank in the same ownership capacity, which may impact how much is covered. You are responsible for monitoring the total amount of deposits that you have with each Program Bank, in order to determine the extent of FDIC deposit insurance coverage available to you.
Please note that until funds are swept to a program bank, they are held in your brokerage account which is protected by SIPC. Once funds are swept, they are no longer held in your brokerage account and are not protected by SIPC. However, these funds are eligible for FDIC insurance through the Program Banks subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits.
The interest in the Cash Sweep program is accrued daily and paid monthly, and will generally be paid to the swept account at the end of the month. You can use a filter to see all the records of the program in the securities account "fund details".
When participating in the Cash Sweep program, the funds deposited in the bank will still be considered as your securities' account purchasing power.
Yes, you have the flexibility to withdraw or invest your funds at any time.
• The moomoo app is an app that offers access to licensed brokerages. In the US, securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and member FINRA/SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc, see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
• (If applicable) all amounts in the rules for this promotion are in US dollars. The APY Booster Coupon will be added to your brokerage account.
• Participants are solely responsible for all taxes on winnings. Customers of Moomoo Financial Inc. will receive a Form 1099 at the end of the year reporting the value of prizes Moomoo Financial Inc. or Moomoo Technologies Inc. may be required to withhold US federal income for certain individuals under certain circumstances. Please consult your tax advisor for more information applicable to your individual tax circumstances.
• Each user is limited to using one account, one mobile phone number, and one device to participate in promotions. Abnormal behavior (including but not limited to using mobile phone device emulators and artificially modifying mobile phone device numbers) may automatically disqualify or suspend users' eligibility for participating in the promotion.
• Moomoo Technologies Inc. has the sole right to interpret the promotion rules. By participating in the promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and the decisions of Moomoo Technologies Inc., such decisions are final and binding in all respects.
• All terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. And Moomoo Technologies Inc. are hereby incorporated into these terms and conditions, including and not limited to their arbitration and class-action waiver provisions. The customer agreement for Moomoo Financial Inc. is available at here.
• By participating in the promotion, you certify that you have read and understood the rules of this promotion as well as the terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc.
• (If applicable) This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person.
• (If applicable) Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this promotion constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and do not recommend any security or transaction.
• Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion and the products and services available through Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. are not available to all customers or in all geographic areas or in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful for them to offer such products and services.
• Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and its affiliates do not take responsibility for any tax related to this promotion.
• Other Terms and Conditions of moomoo apply, please see moomoo.com.
• If you have any questions, please contact us via “Me” ‒ “Customer Service” in the moomoo app or email us at email@example.com