December 19th, 2022, 00:00 ET ‒ January 31st, 2023, 23:59 ET ( "Promotion Period").
• Contact customer service online or by phone, and register to participate in the event.
• Transfer stocks to Moomoo Financial Inc. ("MFI") during the Promotion Period (the "Transferred Stock") from an account at one of the broker-dealers listed below ("Select Firms"), which list may be amended from time-to-time.
• If the total value of the Transferred Stock exceeds $5,000 (USD) at the time of settlement and if you hold the Transferred Stock in your MFI account for at least 6 months counting from the date of settlement, you will be eligible for a Transfer Reward (defined below) that will be credited to your MFI account. IF THE TRANSFERRED STOCK IS NOT HELD IN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF SETTLEMENT OF THE TRANSFERRED STOCK, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE REWARD.
• Participants eligible for the Transfer Reward will receive a $100 cash coupon and 1 share of NIO stock.
• The cash coupon will be credited to your Moomoo Financial Inc. brokerage account within 14 business days after you successfully complete the stock transfer.
• The pending NIO stock will be credited to your account after your transfer is settled and will be unlocked after you meet the 6-month requirements.
• If you transfer in HK stock, the accumulated amount of Transfer-In will be converted into USD (7.82 HKD = 1 USD)
Webull, Robinhood, TD Ameritrade (including Think or Swim).
The value of the Transfer Stock at the time of settlement will be used to determine eligibility.
All listed stocks and ETFs tradable through Moomoo Financial Inc. can be transferred in (or out) of your account.
• Transfer is available for: US stocks, American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), and ETFs; Cash and options (from Robinhood, Webull, TD Ameritrade only)
• Transfer is currently not available for: Bonds, mutual funds, pink sheet stocks, odd lots, or other OTC stocks
If you'd like to transfer ETFs to Moomoo Financial Inc., please note: For HK stocks, we only support transfers of listed ETFs. For US stocks, we only support transfers of listed ETFs trading at over $5 with a market value of over $300 million.
For more details visit https://www.moomoo.com/us/support/categories/133
In the moomoo app, tap “Trade > US Margin Account > All > Transfer Stock In > US Stocks”.
Please refer to the instructions from the other broker-dealers.
4.1 Log in to moomoo
In the moomoo app, tap "Trade > US Margin Account > All > Transfer Stock In > US Stocks".
4.2 Enter the information on the outside brokerage firm and your account with it
a) Select the outside brokerage firm:
If you transfer your account assets from Robinhood, Webull, or TD Ameritrade to Moomoo Financial Inc., select the corresponding firm.
b) Enter your account number:
Enter the number of your account with the outside brokerage firm.
4.3 Enter transfer details
Enter transfer details by following the onscreen instructions, and tap Next after confirming they are correct.
4.4 Confirm the details and submit the request
Review the details of the outside brokerage firm, stock symbol, and number of shares, and submit the request after confirming that they are correct. If you entered the wrong information or omit certain information, you can return and edit.
5. Transfer from other outside broker firms:
For details about how to transfer US stock to Moomoo Financial Inc., please see here.
For details about how to transfer HK stock to Moomoo Financial Inc., please see here.
1. Assets can only be transferred between accounts under the same name.
2. Fees: Moomoo Financial Inc. does not charge any fees for transfer, but the outside brokerage firm may.
3. Processing Time: It is expected to take 5-7 business days. Once the outside brokerage firm transfers your assets out, it will take 1-2 business days for Moomoo Financial Inc. to add them to your account.
4. The above details to be confirmed are for information only.
1. This promotion is offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc. The moomoo App is an app that offers access to licensed brokerages. In the U.S., securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and member FINRA/SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc, see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
2. All amounts in the rules for this promotion are in U.S. dollars. Cash coupon will be added to your brokerage account. For more information about how to use cash coupons, please check here.
3. Participants are solely responsible for all taxes on winnings. Customers of Moomoo Financial Inc. will receive a Form 1099 at the end of the year reporting the value of prizes Moomoo Financial Inc. or Moomoo Technologies Inc. may be required to withhold U.S. federal income for certain individuals under certain circumstances. Please consult your tax advisor for more information applicable to your individual tax circumstances.
4. Each user is limited to using one account, one mobile phone number, and one device to participate in promotions. Abnormal behavior (including but not limited to using mobile phone device emulators and artificially modifying mobile phone device numbers) may automatically disqualify or suspend users' eligibility for participating in the promotion.
5. Moomoo Technologies Inc. has the sole right to interpret the promotion rules. By participating in the promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and the decisions of Moomoo Technologies Inc., such decisions which are final and binding in all respects.
6. ALL TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OF MOOMOO FINANCIAL INC. AND MOOMOO TECHNOLOGIES INC. ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO THEIR ARBITRATION AND CLASS-ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS. The customer agreement for Moomoo Financial Inc. is available at here.
7. By participating in the promotion, you certify that you have read and understood the rules of this promotion as well as the terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc.
8. This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person.
9. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this promotion constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and do not recommend any security or transaction.
10. Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion and the products and services available through Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. are not available to all customers or in all geographic areas or in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful for them to offer such products and services.
11. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and its affiliates do not take responsibility for any tax related to this promotion.
12. Other Terms and Conditions of moomoo apply, please see moomoo.com.
13. Translations from English are provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of this promotion, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.
14. If you have any questions, please contact us via "Me" ‒ "Customer Service" in moomoo App.