Any document that proves you are the bank account holder can be used as proof of bank account.
You may provide any of the following documents:
● Your monthly bank statements
● A document issued by your bank that indicates you have opened an account with the bank
The proof of your bank account could be photos of hard copies or screenshots of the pages shown on a mobile banking app/online banking website with the following information:
● Bank Account Number
● Bank Account Holder's Name
The proof of bank account you upload will be reviewed manually. Please make sure the photos or screenshots you upload are visible and identifiable.
● Forged proof of bank account
● Proof of bank account with some of the required information missing
Moomoo is a professional trading app offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc. In the U.S., investment products and services on moomoo are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC.
Any illustrations, scenarios, or specific securities referenced herein are strictly for illustrative purposes. Past investment performance does not guarantee future results. Investing involves risk and the potential to lose principal.