Limit order needs to specify the transaction price, and will only be executed when the specified price is reached or there is a better price.
Pre-set orders can be placed after the end of the U.S. T day during the post-hours trading session, and can be executed on T+1 day. The pre-paid orders support settings: 1. Valid on the Day or Good-Til-Canceled, 2. Whether to allow Fill outside RTH.
When set to allow Fill outside RTH, orders will be automatically queued up at the beginning of the US stock pre-market trading period (04:00 EST).
When it is set to not allow Fill outside RTH, the order will be automatically queued for submission during the continuous trading period of US stocks (09:30 EST).
04:00-20:00 Eastern Time
(1) The United States has summertime and wintertime. Summertime is from 16:00 Beijing time to 8:00 the next morning, and wintertime is 17:00 Beijing time to 9:00 the next morning.
(2) 4:00-9:30 ET. is the pre-market trading hours for the U.S. stock market, and 16:00-20:00 ET. is the U.S. stock market post-hours trading hours. Pre-market and post-market orders will be submitted to the exchange for trading.
(1) Limit orders placed in the pre-market/post-market time period will be submitted to the exchange immediately, and the order matching will be matched according to the real-time market price; note that the market bidding price difference in the pre-market and post-market time periods is large, please pay attention to the risks.
(2) For buying the limit order, if the stock price is higher than the limit price, the order will not be executed; for a sell limit order, if the stock price does not exceed the limit price, the order will not be executed. Any unfilled limit orders will be automatically canceled after the market closes.
(3) The incompletely filled part of the limit order can be canceled and edited.
(4) The original order is still in effect during the process of order modification or cancellation, and there may be situations in which the original order cannot be withdrawn or modified during the modification process.
The limit order is a convenient online transaction method provided by Moomoo Financial Inc. for customers. Moomoo Financial Inc. provides as stable services as possible, but we cannot guarantee its absolute reliability. If the limit order is not executed due to network interruption, server abnormality, and other physical factors, Moomoo Financial Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage caused thereby.