I would like to open a Margin Account with Moomoo Financial Inc. I am age 18 or older. I acknowledge that
1. I have received, read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Moomoo Financial Customer Agreement.
3. I am responsible for all trading decisions in my Accounts.
4. Moomoo Financial does not make investment recommendations.
5. All investments involve risk.
6. I am responsible for reviewing account statements and confirmations.
7. Moomoo Financial will not monitor my Accounts.
8. Securities are offered by Futu Inc. member of SIPC/FINRA. Moomoo app is the network application. Futu Inc. is the broker/dealer for your investment account.
9.I have read and agree to comply with the requirements of Large Trader Reporting if and when applicable.
10. I have received, read and understood Risks of Extended-hours Trading.
11. I have received, read and understood Moomoo Financial Customer Relationship Summary.
12. I have received, read and understood Moomoo Financial Anti-Money Laundering Policy.
14. ONLY Applicable to US Residents
14a. I am not subject to backup withholding.
Copyright © 2023 Moomoo Financial Inc.All Rights Reserved.
Securities, brokerage products and related services are offered through Moomoo Financial Inc., member FINRA, SIPC. Moomoo Financial Inc. is an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Ltd.
Investments in stocks, options, ETFs and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment. When trading in a margin account, a client may lose more than their original investment. Margin trading entails greater risk, including, but not limited to, risk of loss and incurrence of margin interest debt, and is not suitable for all investors. Please assess your financial circumstances and risk tolerance before trading on margin. Learn more here. Past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of future results.
No content on the Moomoo Financial Inc. website shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and data on the website are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Moomoo Financial Inc. is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). It is important to understand that SIPC protects customer accounts against losses caused by the financial failure of the broker-dealer, but not against an increase or decrease in the market value of securities in customers\' accounts. SIPC does not protect against market risk, which is the risk inherent in a fluctuating market. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts with Moomoo Financial Inc., see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
Free trading refers to $0 commissions for Moomoo Financial Inc. self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts of U.S. residents that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Other fees may apply. For details, please see Commission and Fees.
The services and products offered on this website are subject to applicable laws and regulations, as well as our service terms and policies. The services and products are not available to all customers or in all geographic areas or in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful for us to offer such services and products.
Check Moomoo Financial Inc. on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Contact Moomoo Financial Inc. at email@example.com