The Moo community is a community that shares knowledge, experiences, and opinions about investing. It aims to help users understand the market rules, develop the ability to think independently, and discover more investment opportunities. The community is committed to creating an atmosphere of mutual respect, truthfulness, integrity, earnestness, fun, and diversity. The content of the Moo community includes but is not limited to: user profiles, news, posts, stock reviews, comments, chatrooms, live streaming, videos, and courses.
We welcome discussions and diverse opinions about securities and the securities market and are committed to creating an atmosphere of mutual respect in the Moo community. We have established standards for acceptable content while safeguarding the best user experience. In the Moo community, the following values guide us in our actions:
We want the content on Moo to be authentic. We believe that authentic content contributes to a positive atmosphere in the community. Therefore, false, misleading, and infringing content is not allowed.
Moo is a community comprised of individuals around the world with diverse perspectives, identities, and cultural backgrounds. We hope our members can respect differences and help us build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community.
We're devoted to making Moo a caring place. We will remove threatening, graphic, violent, and provocative content that has the potential to frighten, exclude, or silence others.
Our Community Standards apply to all users and all types of content worldwide. When certain content is reported to us as violating local law but not our Community Standards, we may restrict the content's availability in the country/region where it is alleged to be illegal.
We aim to build a trustworthy community where members share their authentic voices. Content intended to deceive, mislead, send spam or defraud other users are not allowed. Generally, the following behaviors are specified as prohibited.
Users must comply with the laws and regulations of the securities industry and must not post content for personal gain. Violations of this rule include, but are not limited to:
1. Posting content for the purpose of moving stocks;
2. Repeatedly posting overly positive or overly negative comments about a stock without new and substantial information;
3. Spreading false rumors about stocks;
4. Posting links to websites with stock manipulation content;
5. Publishing content that contains non-public information;
6. Operating another person's Moo community account on behalf of others.
7. Creating multiple accounts to send messages about a specific stock, duplicate messages, or otherwise violate these rules
Users shall not post inaccurate information in the Moo community, including knowingly disseminating false or inaccurate information to mislead or deceive. Violations of this rule include, but are not limited to the following content.
1. Inaccurate information: posting unverified information or unpublished news. The publication of any news event must contain verifiable sources;
2. Fabrication of details: making up partial details to distort the whole story;
3. Discrepancy of pictures and text: misleading others through incorrect matching of pictures and text;
4. Outdated information: posting events that have been resolved as if they were new and omitting the results that have been produced;
5. Fragmented information: concealing part of the facts and misleading others with incomplete information;
6. Deceptive information: deceiving others with fictitious facts or concealing the truth.
We ask that you respect the copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights of others. Upon receipt of a report from a rights holder or an authorized representative, we will remove or restrict access to the relevant content.
1. Users shall not infringe any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and trademarks;
2. Users shall not use moomoo's name, logo, or trademarks in a confusing manner;
3. Users shall not post content that is not original to them or infringes any third party's copyright;
4. Users shall not at any time use content posted or obtained from products that are not licensed for use;
5. Users shall not at any time broadcast content that is deemed to be copyrighted or does not comply with the fair use provisions defined herein.
Users are not allowed to post spam in the Moo community. In the interest of users, such content and behaviors are not allowed, including but not limited to:
1. Content that invites users to open accounts for stocks, futures, etc. on other platforms through chat, comments, etc;
2. Posting content in the form of text, images, QR codes, off-site links about websites, emails, blogs, social media, Messenger, crypto wallets, paid or free services, awarded contests, phishing sites, Trojan horses, virus sites, contests or invitations to any other platforms;
3. Content that provides consulting services on third-party platforms;
4. Content that is fraudulent in nature in terms of promotions, marketing information, advertisements, or contains promotional references or links;
5. Content that provides offline paid lectures, salons, training, and other activities;
6. Posting articles or comments that contain fundraising information, including but not limited to public service fundraising, crowdfunding, begging, solicitation, or fundraising with religious overtones;
7. Content that sends unsolicited replies, mentions, or direct messages to promote paid services or products;
8. Offering links to content that requires registration or login to view;
9. Repeatedly posting identical or nearly identical content;
10. Posting content that is not relevant to specific stocks or topic discussions or adding irrelevant tags to disrupt the user experience;
11. Content that involves a large amount of repetitive, insubstantial, or meaningless information.
We want to protect each and every user and make the community a safe and caring place. Generally, the following behaviors are specified as prohibited.
Vulgar and gross content is strictly prohibited. Your conduct is considered a violation of this provision when it directly or indirectly includes but is not limited to content under this section.
1. Content that contains explicit sexual acts, fetishes, and nude or semi-nude images of figures;
2. Content that contains sexually suggestive gestures, eroticism, or nudity;
3. Content that constitutes or promotes inappropriate interaction with minors;
4. Content that contains links or posts with illegal content, explicit books, explicit depictions, or nudity;
5. Content that incites, encourages, or enables sexual contact between adults or commercial sexual services;
6. Content that sexually exploits or endangers the safety of children;
7. Content that depicts, threatens to commit or advocates sexual violence, sexual assault, or sexual exploitation;
8. Content that demonstrates, promotes, or enables non-consensual sexual behavior.
Users are not allowed to post personal information in the Moo community. Your conduct is considered a violation of this provision when it directly or indirectly includes but is not limited to content under this section.
1. Content that refers to home address or physical location;
2. Content that includes government-issued identification, social security, or other national identification numbers;
3. Content that displays contact information or email addresses;
4. Content referring to bank account or credit card details;
5. Content referring to biometric data or medical records;
6. Content that involves collecting or storing personally identifiable information about other users, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, credit card information, or any other information that can be used to track, identify, contact, or impersonate another person.
Users are not allowed to post content consisting of hate speech, predatory behavior, violent images, malicious attacks, and the promotion of harmful or dangerous behavior. Please be polite and respectful when interacting with other users in the community. Generally, the following behaviors are specified as prohibited.
Users shall not post content involving violence, terrorism, and gore. Your conduct is considered a violation of this provision when it directly or indirectly includes but is not limited to content under this section.
1. Content that threatens to kill or cause bodily harm;
2. Content that requests services that kill or cause bodily harm;
3. Content that uses words or other expressions to advocate violence;
4. Content that describes explosives, firearms, ammunition, or specific firearms accessories, including instructions for the manufacture of explosives, firearms, ammunition, controlled firearms accessories, or other weapons, and instructions for converting firearms to fully automatic or faux automatic fire weapons;
5. Content that describes cannabis products, tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) or alcoholic beverages, drugs and other dangerous drugs, or controlled substances, including instructions for promoting cannabis;
6. Content that glorifies or promotes terrorism, terrorists, and terrorist organizations;
7. Content that describes or demonstrates people or animals subjected to cruelty (dismemberment, throat-slitting, abuse, etc.) that causes discomfort;
Users are not allowed to post defamatory, threatening, or hate speech in the Moo community. Violations of this rule include, but are not limited to the following content：
1. Violent threats or incitement to violence;
2. Denial of true incidents of violent hate or cruel remarks about victims;
3. Acts of discrimination or exclusion;
4. Dehumanizing statements or images;
5. Use of hateful images or symbols;
6. Contentious political discourse.
Content that harasses, threatens, or bullies individuals or groups is not allowed in the Moo community. Your conduct is considered a violation of this provision when it directly or indirectly includes but is not limited to content under this section.
1. Content that involves suicide and encouragement of self-harm;
2. Content that is humiliating, abusive, offensive, or disrespectful to others;
3. Content that harasses, intimidates, threats, defames, or seriously impairs others;
4. Content that includes harassing others by repeatedly sending identical or nearly identical messages to others by posting, commenting, chatting, mentioning, etc.;
5. Content that involves the personal attacks or impersonation of others published through information vehicles such as profile pictures, alias, domain names, published content, hate images or symbols.
● Hide inappropriate content
● Send notifications or issue warnings
● Remove content without notice
● Suspend the account temporarily or permanently, depending on the severity of the violation
● Restrict the account to prevent it from posting or commenting on others
● Report violations to the respective law enforcement or regulatory authorities if deemed necessary
The content published and views expressed by users are solely those of the users and do not represent the views of Moomoo or any of its affiliates or employees. Users are solely responsible for their content and bear all responsibility and liability for all disputes arising there.
Moomoo does not endorse any content on the Moo community. Moomoo does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the content on Moo community.
Content—other than that related to Moo community support services—posted by Moomoo employees does not represent the views of Moomoo or any of its affiliates.