The Moo community is a community that shares knowledge, experiences, and opinions about investing. It aims to help users understand market rules, develop the ability to think independently, and discover more investment opportunities. The community is committed to creating an atmosphere of mutual respect, truthfulness, integrity, earnestness, fun, and diversity. The content of the Moo community includes but is not limited to user profiles, news, posts, stock reviews, comments, chats, live streaming, videos, and courses.
We welcome discussions and diverse opinions about securities and the securities market and are committed to creating an atmosphere of mutual respect in the Moo community. We have established standards for acceptable content while safeguarding the best user experience. In the Moo community, the following values guide us in our actions:
We want the content on the Moo community to be authentic. We believe that authentic content contributes to a positive atmosphere in the community. Therefore, content that is false, misleading, or plagiarized is prohibited.
The Moo community is a community comprised of individuals around the world with diverse perspectives, different objectives, and cultural backgrounds. We hope our members can respect differences and help us build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community.
We're devoted to making Moo a caring place. We will remove threatening, graphic, violent, and provocative content that has the potential to frighten, exclude, or silence others.
Our Community Standards apply to all users and all types of content worldwide. When certain content is reported to us as violating local law but not our Community Standards, we may restrict the content's availability in any jurisdiction where such content is alleged to be illegal.
Content means all posts, links, and messages in any form posted on the Moo community.
To preserve Moo community’s usability and foster an open and inclusive dialog within the community, we reserve the right to remove posts, content, and users from the Moo community for any reason or no reason at all. We also reserve the right to take specific measures to enforce the Moo Community Standards. We may:
• Hide inappropriate content.
• Send notifications or issue warnings.
• Remove content without notice.
• Suspend the account temporarily or permanently, depending on the severity of the violation.
• Restrict the account to prevent it from posting or commenting on others.
• Report violations to the law enforcement or regulatory authorities if deemed necessary.
The following is a non-exclusive list of conduct that is prohibited and may result in the removal of content and expulsion of users from the Moo community.
We aim to build a trustworthy community where members share their authentic voices. Content intended to deceive, mislead, send spam, or defraud other users is not allowed. Generally, the following behaviors are prohibited.
Users must comply with the laws and regulations of the securities industry and must not post content for personal gain. Violations of this rule include, but are not limited to:
• Posting content for the purpose of moving the price of securities.
• Repeatedly posting overly positive or overly negative comments about a stock or a company without new and substantial information.
• Spreading false rumors about stocks or companies.
• Posting links to websites with content that violates the Moo Community Standards.
• Publishing content that contains non-public information.
• Operating another person's Moo community account.
• Creating multiple accounts to send messages about a specific stock or company, duplicate messages, or otherwise violate these rules.
Users must not post inaccurate information in the Moo community, including knowingly disseminating false or inaccurate information to mislead or deceive. Violations of this rule include, but are not limited to:
• Content that is inaccurate or unverifiable.
• Content that is misleading, either as a result of fabrication or omission, or which is otherwise intended to deceive users.
• Content that is outdated and mischaracterized as current.
User must respect the copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights of others. Upon receipt of a report from a rights holder or an authorized representative, we will remove or restrict access to the relevant content.
• Users shall not infringe any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and trademarks.
• Users shall not use moomoo's name, logo, or trademarks in a confusing manner.
• Users shall not post content that is not original to them or infringes any third party's copyright.
• Users shall not at any time use content posted or obtained from products that are not licensed for use.
• Users shall not at any time post any content in violation of a person’s property rights.
Users are not allowed to post spam in the Moo community. Examples of such content that is prohibited includes, but is not limited to:
• Content that invites users to open accounts for securities, futures, or other investments on other platforms through chat, comments, etc.
• Content in the form of text, images, QR codes, off-site links about websites, emails, blogs, social media, Messenger, crypto wallets, paid or free services, awarded contests, phishing sites, Trojan horses, virus sites, contests or invitations to any other platforms.
• Content that provides consulting services on third-party platforms.
• Content that is fraudulent in nature or which promotes, advertises, third-party products and services.
• Content, including articles, comments, private messages or group messages, that contains fundraising information, including but not limited to public service fundraising, crowdfunding, begging, solicitation, or fundraising with religious overtones.
• Content that sends unsolicited replies, mentions, or direct messages to promote paid services or products.
• Links to content that requires registration or login to view.
• Content that is not relevant to topic discussions.
• Irrelevant tags that disrupt the user experience.
• Content that involves a large amount of repetitive, insubstantial, or meaningless information.
To protect each and every user and make the Moo community a safe and caring place, the following behaviors are specifically prohibited.
Vulgar and gross content is strictly prohibited. Such content includes and is not limited to
• Content that contains explicit sexual acts, fetishes, and nude or semi-nude images of figures.
• Content that contains sexually suggestive gestures, eroticism, or nudity.
• Content that constitutes or promotes inappropriate interaction with minors.
• Content that contains links or posts with illegal content, explicit books, explicit depictions, or nudity.
• Content that incites, encourages, or enables sexual contact or promotes or offers commercial sexual services.
• Content that sexually exploits or endangers the safety of children.
• Content that depicts, threatens to commit or advocates sexual violence, sexual assault, or sexual exploitation.
• Content that demonstrates, promotes, or enables non-consensual sexual behavior.
Users are not allowed to post personally identifiable information or other such sensitive information in the Moo community. Such content includes and is not limited to
• A home address or physical location.
• Government-issued identification, social security, or other national identification numbers.
• Contact information or email addresses.
• Bank account or credit card details.
• Biometric data or medical records.
• Any attempt to collect or store personally identifiable information about other users, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, credit card information, or any other information that can be used to track, identify, contact, or impersonate another person.
Users are not allowed to post content consisting of hate speech, predatory behavior, violent images, malicious attacks, and the promotion of harmful or dangerous behavior. Please be polite and respectful when interacting with other users in the community. Generally, the following behaviors are specified as prohibited.
Users shall not post content involving violence, terrorism, and gore. Your conduct is considered a violation of this provision when it directly or indirectly includes but is not limited to content under this section.
• Content that threatens to kill or cause bodily harm.
• Content that requests services that kill or cause bodily harm.
• Content that uses words or other expressions to advocate violence.
• Content that describes explosives, firearms, ammunition, or specific firearms accessories, including instructions for the manufacture of explosives, firearms, ammunition, controlled firearms accessories, or other weapons, and instructions for converting firearms to fully automatic or faux automatic fire weapons.
• Content that describes cannabis products, tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) or alcoholic beverages, drugs and other dangerous drugs, or controlled substances, including instructions for promoting cannabis.
• Content that glorifies or promotes terrorism, terrorists, and terrorist organizations.
• Content that describes or depicts cruelty or abuse to people or animals.
Users are not allowed to post defamatory, threatening, or hate speech in the Moo community. Violations of this rule include, but are not limited to the following content：
• Violent threats or incitement to violence.
• Denial of true incidents of violent hate or cruel remarks about victims.
• Acts of discrimination or exclusion.
• Dehumanizing statements or images.
• Use of hateful images or symbols.
• Contentious political discourse.
Content that harasses, threatens, or bullies individuals or groups is not allowed in the Moo community. Your conduct is considered a violation of this provision when it directly or indirectly includes but is not limited to content under this section.
• Content that involves suicide and encouragement of self-harm.
• Content that is humiliating, abusive, offensive, or disrespectful to others.
• Content that harasses, intimidates, threats, defames, or seriously impairs others.
• Content that includes harassing others by repeatedly sending identical or nearly identical messages to others by posting, commenting, chatting, mentioning, etc.
• Content that involves personal attacks or impersonation of others published through information vehicles such as profile pictures, alias, domain names, published content, hate images or symbols.
You can customize your username, avatar, bio, and cover photo on your profile (“Profile Settings”). The Profile Settings are subject to the Moo Community Standards. When creating your profile, please be aware of the following.
• Be kind and inclusive.
• Do not share personal information such as phone numbers, email addresses, etc., for any personal or commercial purposes.
• Do not mislead people by impersonating others or implying that you are a moomoo employee or holding an official account.
• Do not include nudity, gory, or violent content.
You can use the “Report” feature to report suspected violations and non-compliant users in the Moo community.
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.