1. These terms and conditions (「Terms and Conditions」) shall apply to the「Asia NeoArt Fest
2022's Ticket Giveaway Campaign」 (「Campaign」) organized by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.
(moomoo SG) [「Organiser」], a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited.
Asia NeoArt Fest 2022 is an annual conference where the world's leading experts, artists,
thinkers, investors get connected, co-create and think about the future of art.
Date: 19 Nov 2022 (Sat) 9:00-18:00 SGT
Venue: Marina Bay Sands
2. This will commence on 11 November 2022 at 1230 SGT and end on 15 November 2022 at 2359
3. Entries submitted after 15 November 2022 at 2359 SGT will not be accepted.
4. These are the steps to participate:
a. Participants are required to be a subscriber/followers of the moomoo Telegram channel
b. Participants are required to fill in a google form with personal details to claim their E-Ticket
(Electronic Ticket). By providing the contact information, you have authorised and gave consent
to Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. to pass these details to organisers of Asia NeoArt Fest
2022 for the purpose of the event access that you have won.
c. Each user is only allowed to request 1 pair of VIP Tickets while stock lasts.
d. The user will receive the E-Ticket in 2 business days after the Ending Date on 15 November 2022
at 2359 SGT.
e. There will be a total of thirty pairs of VIP E-Tickets (Worth USD1800 each) (60 tickets in
total) to be requested by Telegram users across the official channel and group during the
entirety of this Campaign period.
f. Moomoo SG reserves all rights to disqualify any incomplete submissions or submissions that
do not abide by the respective platform guidelines.
5. Participants will have to be aged 18 and above with moomoo SG universal account to be
eligible to get one pair of Asia NeoArt Fest 2022 VIP Tickets. Applicable phone, internet and other
charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
6. By taking part in the Campaign, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions, and the prevailing Telegram Channel & Group terms and conditions of use, all of
which may be amended from time to time at moomoo SG discretion.
7. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
i. All permanent and/or contract employees (「Employees」) of the moomoo SG and their
immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) (「Immediate
ii. All agencies and/or service providers engaged by moomoo SG (including but not limited to
advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies
and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Campaign) and their Employees and
Immediate Family Members.
8. Moomoo SG decisions on the user(s) and the ticket(s) are final and no correspondence may be
9. 1 Pair of E-Ticket is an electronic form of the ticket that is sent to you via email with your email
confirmation. Each copy contains a unique barcode that can only be used by one person. Please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject with "Asia NeoArt Fest 2022" if you accidentally
deleted the E-Ticket.
10. The user will be required to submit their personal details and contact details via google form.
11. Substitution of tickets by the user will not be entertained. Moomoo SG reserves all rights to
end the Campaign or amend the rules of the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
12. E-tickets can be forwarded to other attendees of the event/show. Do note that each attendee
must present their unique E-tickets.
13. Each participant making an entry into the Campaign represents and warrants all information
submitted by him or her in connection with the Campaign. Such participant shall indemnify
moomoo SG and its affiliates against any claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses incurred
by moomoo SG and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with any such infringement
(including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), and shall at the request of moomoo SG, defend
any action brought against moomoo SG and its affiliates for any such claim for liability and/or
14. By participating in the Campaign, participants hereby agree and authorise moomoo SG, to use
at its discretion, without further compensation, fee, charge or other remuneration to the
participants, Telegram subscriber or follower, to disclose and use any of their names,
photographs, videos or any likeness of them for promotional, advertising, marketing and/or
publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law), and to the use of statements
attributed to users of this Campaign, and any rights in connection with them.
15. By entering this Campaign, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold moomoo SG
and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees,
officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their
participation in this Campaign or any Campaign-related activities and the acceptance and use,
misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
16. Moomoo SG assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect,
or delay in the transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or
unauthorised access to Campaign entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries. Moomoo SG is not
responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines,
computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any
email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet
or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or
damage to participants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from
participation, submissions or notification related to this Campaign.
17. Moomoo SG will not assume responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss or injury
resulting from the participant participating in the Campaign or for (i) any errors in communication
associated with the Campaign, (ii) any problem with the tickets and (iii) any use of the ticket. By
participating in the Campaign, participants agree to release moomoo SG from any liability
whatsoever. Moomoo SG reserves the right to alter or modify these terms and conditions at any
time without prior notice.
18. Moomoo SG reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems inappropriate or
unsuitable or deemed to be detrimental to the moomoo SG.
19. All submissions should be original (i.e. taken from the user's account). They should not be
plagiarised, copied or reproduced from other participants.
20. THIS CAMPAIGN IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. To the extent permitted
by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or
any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this
Campaign are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights.
Certain restrictions may apply. Entries are deemed void if moomoo SG determines the entries
are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained
through fraud or theft.
21. By participating in the Campaign, participants agree (a) to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions; (b) that the decisions of moomoo SG are final and binding with respect to all
matters relating to the Campaign; and (c) if the participant wins, that moomoo SG may use the
winning submission and the winner's name, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or
advertising relating to the Campaign or future promotions without compensation or approval
(except where prohibited by law). All applicable taxes, fees and surcharges and/or foreign duties
on prize(s) is the sole responsibility of the winner.
22. Moomoo SG reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or the
identity of the participant (including a participant's email address) and to disqualify any
participant who is not eligible, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these
Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Moomoo SG has the right to
remove any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments
that may be deemed as an attack on moomoo SG or the Campaign. By participating in this Campaign
to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
23. Failure by moomoo SG to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
24. If for any reason the Campaign is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by
computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of moomoo SG
that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this
Campaign. Moomoo SG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who
tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign.
25. By participating in the Campaign, the participants (including the winner) are deemed to have
consented to: (i) the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, image, voice and/or likeness
by the moomoo SG for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes
without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and (ii) receiving
promotional, marketing and other publicity information from moomoo SG from time to time.
26. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials
used in connection with this Campaign, in particular those relating to the Campaign prizes, are the
property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice,
endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
27. Each participant of this Campaign grants Telegram a complete release from any liability and
exempts moomoo SG from any liability arising from any act, omission or default in connection
with the use and operation of the operating platforms for Telegram over which moomoo SG has
no control. This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with Telegram, and all participants are providing information to moomoo SG and not to
28. Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or
in connection with the Campaign and/or redemption or use of the ticket never arising, including
but not limited to, fulfilment of the ticket(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer
system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income,
profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special
damages of any party including third parties, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise.
For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by moomoo SG of this
Campaign shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against moomoo SG for any
and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of
cancellation, termination or suspension.
29. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising,
promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these
Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
30. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (moomoo SG) is the subsidiary of Futu Holdings
Limited, that is listed on NASDAQ and backed by Tencent.
The moomoo app is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of
Futu Holdings Limited. in Singapore, investment products available through the moomoo App
are offered by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("moomoo SG"), a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. moomoo SG is a broker-dealer and custodian licensed by
the Monetary Authority of Singapore, (Licence No. CMS101000).
No content on this Campaign or it's advertisement shall be considered an offer or solicitation for
the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and
data, if any, are for reference only and past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of
future results. It is not a guarantee for future results. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs and
other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value
of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment.
When trading in a margin account, a client may lose more than their original investment. No
content on this advertisement shall be considered as an opinion or recommendation. Please
consult your financial adviser as to the suitability of any investment.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
For further information, please refer to our website at https://www.moomoo.com/sg
31. This Campaign and the terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each
participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of
32. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall
have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of