Updated on 26, June 2023 EST
Moomoo Financial Inc. Fee Schedule for U.S. Residents
Note: Stocks include Stocks, ETFs and ETNs.
Note: *Promotion begins on Nov 2018 and may end at anytime with 30 days notification ahead.
Note: ADRs (American Depository Receipts) represent ownership of non-U.S. company shares which can be traded in U.S. markets. Investors with ADR settled positions will be charged ADR Fees by DTC (Depository Trust Company), commonly at $0.01-$0.05 per share every financial year. DTC (Depository Trust Company) has started charging ADR Fees from broker-dealers and clearing firms since 2008, which in turn pass the fees to the investors.
1. The Options Regulatory Fee (‘ORF’) is a fee assessed by exchanges on their members. The ORF fees are typically passed-through by members to their customers. ORF is collected by The Options Clearing Corp (“The OCC”) on behalf of the U.S. options Exchanges. The stated purpose of the fee is to recover a portion of the costs related to the supervision and regulation of the options markets. These activities include routine surveillance, investigations, as well as policy, rulemaking, interpretive and enforcement activities, and the applicable rate may include the administrative fees charged by the relevant financial institutions.
Note: FRC Transaction Levy will be effective from January 1, 2022.
1. China A-share ETFs are exempt from Securities Management Fees, Transfer Fees(CSDC ), and Stamp Duty, and the handling fee is 0.004% of the transaction amount. Other charges are the same as the underlying shares.
2. Handling fee revised to 0.00341% of transaction amount from 28 August 2023.
Note: We reserve the right to amend our margin interest rate from time to time in response to changes in prevailing interest rates and other factors. The Margin Rate is subject to change without notice.
1. Additional wire transfer fees charged by any originating, intermediary, or recipient bank may apply.
2. As of ADR conversion, one lot consists of 100 ADS, and less than one lot is rounded up to one lot. Please note that the adjusted ADR Conversion fee will take effect on November 8, 2022.
3. Per regulatory requirements, we must provide statements and confirms to clients. The printed materials involve securities offered through Moomoo Financial Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, and are subject to fees as mentioned above.
Moomoo Financial Inc. charges a fee for converting currencies. The amount of the fee varies depending on the currency and may be up to 300 basis points. Should you have any questions regarding the conversion fee, please email our customer service team.
If you would like to know the fees for Non-U.S. resident, Click here.