Value of Eligible Assets transferred to MFI during the Promotion Period (USD)
Total Cash Reward
One $100 Cash Rewards
One $100 Cash Rewards plus one＄50 Cash Rewards
Four $100 Cash Rewards
• Cash Rewards can be used when clients reach the unlock condition：keep the transfer-in assets in Moomoo account for 30 days after clients get the Cash Rewards.
• Cash Rewards are valid for 24 months from the date of issuance of the reward.
• Cash Rewards are applicable to MFI brokerage accounts and can only be used to buy U.S. market Stocks, Fund (REITs, ETF); HK market Stocks, Fund(REITs, ETF, Leveraged and Inverse Products); Cash Rewards represent the value of a potential credit to a brokerage account and are not discounts on your purchase orders. Cash Rewards may be taxable to you.
• Cash Rewards do not have any buying power until the face value of the Cash Reward is credited to your brokerage account. After the first eligible order (buy-to-open orders only) is settled, a cash reward amount equal to the face value of the coupon is credited to the user’s brokerage account within three trading days. Users can check the status of cash rewards via “Transfer” – “Funds details”, or “Notification”. The use of cash rewards depends on the order amount, product type, applicable market, and other conditions.
• Cash Rewards can be used only once per order. Cash Rewards can be used in conjunction with a Commission Discount or Zero Commission Coupon.
• By default, Cash Rewards with the earliest expiration will be used first. If two or more Cash Rewards have the same expiration date, by default, the Cash Rewards with the higher denomination will be used first.
• To use moomoo’s desktop platform and mobile app’s features and benefits you’re your computer or mobile devices, you need the most up-to-date version of your web brower and moomoo app. For the best experience, update your browser and moomoo app to the latest version.
• Cash Rewards are not registered, non-transferrable, irrecoverable once lost, and can be used only once.
• Cash Rewards are promotion rewards, and moomoo reserves the right to reclaim Cash Rewards acquired via inappropriate means, such as exploiting system vulnerabilities, hacking, and false pretenses.
• Moomoo reserves the sole discretion to interpret the terms and condition of this promotion.
• You must have a brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. to redeem Cash Rewards. Points and Cash Rewards may be redeemed only through the moomoo app and have no other value.
The value of the Transferred Assets at the time of settlement will be used to determine eligibility.
• All listed stocks and ETFs tradable through Moomoo Financial Inc. can be transferred in or out of your account.
• Transfers are available for: US stocks, American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), and ETFs; Cash and options (from Robinhood, Webull, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, E Trade, Cash App, Charles Schwab, Ally Invest, Firstrade, Merrill Lynch, and Interactive Broker only).
• Options that expire within 7 days of initiating of the transfer cannot be transferred in.
• Transfers are currently not available for: bonds, mutual funds, pink sheet stocks, or other OTC stocks
• Special note on ETFs: Only listed ETFs are supported. ETFs listed in the US markets must have a market value of over $300 million and a market price of at least $5 at the time the transfer is initiated.
• For more details visit https://www.moomoo.com/us/support/categories/133
In the moomoo app, tap Accounts → US Margin Account→ Transfers → Transfer Stock In → US Stocks.
8.3.1 Log in to moomoo
8.3.2 Enter the information on the outside brokerage firm and your account
• Select your outside brokerage firm:
If you transfer your account assets from TD Ameritrade (including ThinkorSwim) to Moomoo Financial Inc., select the corresponding firm.
• Enter your account number:
Enter the number of your account with the outside brokerage firm.
8.3.3 Enter transfer details
Enter transfer details by following the onscreen instructions. Tap “Next” after confirming they are correct.
8.3.4 Confirm the details and submit the request
Review the details of the outside brokerage firm, stock symbol, and number of shares, and submit the request after confirming that they are correct. If you entered the wrong information or omit certain information, you can return and edit.
Transfer from other outside broker firms. For details on how to transfer US stocks to Moomoo Financial Inc., please refer to: https://www.moomoo.com/us/support/topic4_346
• Assets can only be transferred between accounts under the same name.
• Moomoo Financial Inc. does not charge any fees for transfers, but the outside brokerage firm may.
• Transfers requests typically take 5-7 business days. Once the outside brokerage firm transfers your assets out, it will take 1-2 business days for the assets to show on your account.
• This promotion is offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc. The moomoo app is an app that offers access to licensed brokerages. In the US, securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and member FINRA/SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc, see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
• All amounts in the rules for this promotion are in US dollars. The stock cash coupon will be added to your brokerage account.
• Participants are solely responsible for all taxes on winnings. Customers of Moomoo Financial Inc. will receive a Form 1099 at the end of the year reporting the value of prizes Moomoo Financial Inc. or Moomoo Technologies Inc. may be required to withhold US federal income for certain individuals under certain circumstances. Please consult your tax advisor for more information applicable to your individual tax circumstances.
• Each user is limited to using one account, one mobile phone number, and one device to participate in promotions. Abnormal behavior (including but not limited to using mobile phone device emulators and artificially modifying mobile phone device numbers) may automatically disqualify or suspend users' eligibility for participating in the promotion.
• Moomoo Technologies Inc. has the sole right to interpret the promotion rules. By participating in the promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and the decisions of Moomoo Technologies Inc., such decisions are final and binding in all respects.
• All terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. And Moomoo Technologies Inc. are hereby incorporated into these terms and conditions, including and not limited to their arbitration and class-action waiver provisions. The customer agreement for Moomoo Financial Inc. is available at https://www.moomoo.com/us/support/topic4_123.
• By participating in the promotion, you certify that you have read and understood the rules of this promotion as well as the terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc.
• This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person.
• Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this promotion constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and do not recommend any security or transaction.
• Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion and the products and services available through Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. are not available to all customers or in all geographic areas or in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful for them to offer such products and services.
• Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and its affiliates do not take responsibility for any tax related to this promotion.
• Other Terms and Conditions of moomoo apply, please see moomoo.com.
• If you have any questions, please contact us via “Me” ‒ “Customer Service” in the moomoo app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.