July 17 2023, 00:00 AM – August 31, 2023, 23:59 PM ET (hereafter referred as "Promotion Period").
This promotion is available only to Moomoo US users who HAVE NOT made a deposit before July 17, 2023, 00:00 AM ET and who make a deposit that settles before August 31, 2023, 23:59 PM ET.
Total Net Deposit
Total Stocks You'll Receive
$100 - $999.99
5 free stocks+ $50 Cash Reward
$1,000 - $4999.99
15 total free stocks+ $50 Cash Reward
$5,000 or more
15 total free stocks + $50 Cash Reward
+1 free share of $TSLA or $GOOG^
1. Complete a net deposit* of $100 during the Promotion Period, and you will receive
● 5 draws, each for a free stock worth between $2 and $2,000*.
After receiving your free stocks, you'll need to maintain average assets of $100 or more for 60 days to unlock the stocks ("Assets" includes cash and securities positions).
● a $50 Cash Reward to use towards your next order (subject to limitations below)
The Cash Reward is valid for 24 months. After receiving the Cash Reward, it will automatically be used towards your next order that totals at least $500, not including fees or commissions. The Cash Reward is only applicable for trading US market Stocks, Fund(REITs, ETF); HK market Stocks, Fund(REITs, ETF, Leveraged and Inverse Products); Cash Rewards represent the value of a potential credit to a brokerage account .
2. Complete a net deposit of $1,000 during the Promotion Period, and you will receive
● 10 additional draws, each for a free stock worth between $2 and $2,000*.
After receiving your free stocks, you need to maintain average assets of $1,000 or more for 60 days to unlock the stocks.
3. Complete a net deposit of $5,000 during the Promotion Period, and you will receive
● An opportunity to draw 1 additional share of Tesla or Google (NASDAQ: $TSLA or $GOOG) .
1. Cash rewards are valid for 24 months from the date of issuance of the reward.
2. Cash rewards are applicable to MFI brokerage accounts and can only be used to buy US market Stocks, Fund(REITs, ETF); HK market Stocks, Fund(REITs, ETF, Leveraged and Inverse Products); Cash Rewards represent the value of a potential credit to a brokerage account and are not discounts on your purchase orders. Cash Rewards may be taxable to you.
3. Cash Rewards do not have any buying power until the face value of the Cash Reward is credited to your brokerage account. After the first eligible order (buy-to-open orders only, $500 or more) is settled, a cash reward amount equal to the face value of the coupon is credited to the user’s brokerage account within three trading days. Users can check the status of cash rewards via "Transfer" - "Funds details", or "Notification". The use of cash rewards depends on the order amount, product type, applicable market, and other conditions.
4. Cash rewards can be used only once per order. Cash rewards can be used in conjunction with the commission discount or the zero commission coupon.
5. By default, cash rewards with the earliest expiration will be used first. If two or more cash rewards have the same expiration date, by default, the cash rewards with the higher denomination will be used first.
6. To use moomoo’s desktop platform and mobile app’s features and benefits from your computer or mobile devices, you need the most up-to-date version of your web browser and moomoo app. For the best experience, update your browser and moomoo app to the latest version.
7. Cash rewards are not registered, non-transferable, irrecoverable once lost, and can be used only once.
8. Cash rewards are promotion rewards, and moomoo reserves the right to reclaim cash rewards acquired via inappropriate means, such as exploiting system vulnerabilities, hacking, and false pretenses.
9. Moomoo reserves the sole discretion to interpret the terms and conditions of this promotion.
10. You must have a brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. to redeem cash rewards. Cash rewards may be redeemed only through the moomoo app and have no other value.
● Once your deposit settles and meets the promotion criteria, we'll send you an in-app notification. Then you can go to the "Welcome Bonus" page on the moomoo app and tap the "Draw" button on the page to claim your rewards (You can go to the event page via "Me" - "Promotions" - "Welcome Bonus". If you didn't receive the in-app notification or any opportunities to draw within five business days after you met the promotion criteria, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service);
● Tap "Draw" to draw a free stock. If you have multiple opportunities, you can continue to draw until you use them up, and you need to finish the "Draw" within the promotion period.
● Within 5 business days of a successful draw, your free stock will be added to your account as "Pending" or "Frozen". You can check it at the bottom of the "Brokerage Account" page in "Trade".
Your free stock is chosen randomly according to a specific probability distribution, so you may not receive the same stock as others.
There is approximately a 92% chance of getting a share of stock worth $2-$9.99, a 7.9% chance of getting a share of stock worth $10-$99.99, and a 0.1% chance of getting a share of stock worth $100 or more.
*Probability may vary with stock price fluctuations. Moomoo Financial Inc. reserves the right to adjust the incentive program parameters at its discretion.
Step 1: Meet the promotion criteria. After you open a Moomoo account and finish the required deposit during the promotion period, then maintain an average asset balance for 60 days, your free stocks will get unlocked automatically. (Attention, if you withdraw assets during the bonus freezing period resulting in your account equity falling below the bonus threshold, you will not be able to claim the stocks. If you have not withdrawn any assets during the freeze period, but your assets have decreased by less than the bonus threshold due to trading or price fluctuations in the market, you can contact the customer service for help.)
Step 2: Within 3 trading days of the end of the 60-day waiting period, your stocks will be added to your account and available for trading.
You can view your assets via "Accounts" - "Total Assets" - "Assets Trend" to get an approximate assessment of your average daily assets.
Your average daily assets will be calculated beginning the day after you draw and receive your free stocks.
For example, if you draw and receive your free stock on July 17, the average assets, for purposes of this promotion, will be calculated from July 18.
July 18: $200
July 19: $300
July 20: $500
60-days average assets = $(200+300+500+……+15,000)/60
Sorry, new user promotions cannot be stacked. And the eligibility for new user promotions varies. Please check the T&C for specific promotions.
The system will determine which new user promotion you are participating in based on your registration channel, and you can only participate in each new user promotion once. Each device can only be entitled to one set of deposit bonuses for one account.
Whether other types of promotions can be stacked is subject to the T&Cs of the specific activity.
To prevent malicious claims of rewards, moomoo has set up a system risk control. If you have been misjudged, please contact the customer service.
No. You can make deposits in any amount each time. If you successfully make an initial deposit during the promotion period and your average asset balance meets the promotion criteria, you will be eligible for the bonus.
1. This program is open to U.S. residents, who are at least 18 years of age with a valid Social Security Number. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Moomoo Financial Inc. or a Moomoo Financial Inc. affiliate, members of their household and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible for this program.
2. The rewards in this program are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc.. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. are indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Futu Holdings Ltd. The Moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc.. Securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC. Moomoo Financial Inc. is a member of FINRA and SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc., see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
3. This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person. You must have an active brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. to receive the promotional bonus stock(s).13. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
4. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
5. Customers may hold or sell awarded stocks once credited to their accounts. The value from sale of the stock can be withdrawn or used to buy other eligible securities in the account.
6. At its discretion, Moomoo Financial Inc. reserves the right to adjust the incentive program parameters.
7. You can only register one trading account with us. If your moomoo account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts, moomoo may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your stock rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
8. Each device, regardless mobile or computer, can be only entitled to one set of account opening bonus and deposit bonus.
9. Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserve the right to terminate the incentive program at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the Moomoo App/website prior to effectiveness.
10. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. do not take responsibility for any tax-related to this promotion.
11. Translations from English are provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of this promotion, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.
12. ALL TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OF MOOMOO FINANCIAL INC. AND MOOMOO TECHNOLOGIES INC. ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO THEIR ARBITRATION AND CLASS-ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS. The customer agreement for Moomoo Financial Inc. is available at Moomoo Financial Inc. CUSTOMER AGREEMENT.
These terms contain a pre-dispute arbitration clause and class action waiver. You agree to the following:
● All parties to this Agreement are giving up their right to sue each other in court. including the right to jury trial, except as provided by the rules of the arbitration forum in which a claim is filed.
● Arbitration awards are generally final and binding; a party’s ability to have a court reverse or modify an arbitration award is very limited.
● The ability of the parties to obtain documents, witness statements, and other discovery is generally more limited in arbitration than in court proceedings.
● The arbitrators do not have to explain the reason(s) for their award unless, in an eligible case, a joint request for an explained decision has been submitted by all parties to the panel at least 20 days prior to the first scheduled hearing date.
● The panel of arbitrators may include a minority of arbitrators who were or are affiliated with the securities industry.
● The rules of some arbitration forums may impose time limits for bringing a claim in arbitration. In some cases, a claim that is ineligible for arbitration may be brought in court.
● The rules of the arbitration forum in which the claim is filed, and any amendments thereto, shall be incorporated into this Agreement.
● No person will bring a putative or certified class action to arbitration, nor seek to enforce any predispute arbitration agreement against any person who has initiated in court a putative class action; or who is a member of a putative class who has not opted out of the class with respect to any claims encompassed by the putative class action until: (1) the class certification is denied; (2) the class is decertified; or (3) the client is excluded from the class by the court. Such forbearance to enforce an agreement to arbitrate will not constitute a waiver of any rights under this Agreement except to the extent stated herein. I agree that any controversy between you and your affiliates, any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents and me (including any of my officers, directors, employees, or agents) arising out of or relating to this Agreement, our relationship, any Brokerage Services provided by you, or the use of the App or your website, and whether arising before or after the date of this Agreement, shall be arbitrated and conducted under the provisions of the Code of Arbitration of the FINRA. If any party unsuccessfully resists confirmation or enforcement of an arbitration award rendered under this Agreement, then that party shall pay all costs, attorneys’ fees, and expenses incurred by the other party or parties in confirming or enforcing the award. Arbitration must be initiated by service upon the other party of a written demand for arbitration or notice of intention to arbitrate. Judgment, upon any award rendered by the arbitrator, may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.