The "Option Product Reviewer" ("Event") is open to moomoo users who are US residents, are at least 18 years old, and who provide a current screenshot of their options transactions ("Participants"). (See note 1).
May 9, 12:00 AM to June 30, 2023, 11:59 PM ET
To participate in the Event, Participants must provide their feedback, thoughts, opinions, likes, and dislikes about their experiences trading options through any broker-dealer in the US ("Entry"). The Entry must identify the broker-dealer by name. Participants are also encouraged to provide constructive criticism about their experience trading options through the moomoo app.
1. Each entry will be awarded 50 points.
2. Additionally, moomoo may select 30 entries for an additional reward of a cash coupon worth $100. One person could earn multiple cash coupon rewards based on the amount of quality posts as determined by moomoo.
3. Such selection shall be made upon moomoo’s sole discretion and determination of the quality of the Entry and its usefulness to the moomoo community.
# of posts
$100 cash coupon
4. Methods for selecting high-quality comments: moomoo will select high-quality comments according to the following criteria and has the final right of interpretation.
a. Independence: Comments should be independent to avoid bias.
b. Comprehensiveness: Comments should evaluate both the pros and cons.
c. Detail: Comments should provide specific details and user experience.
d. Reliability: Comments should be based on real usage experience and confirmed by multiple sources.
e. Usefulness: Comments should provide useful information and advice tailored to readers' needs.
Moomoo shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, select the recipients of the Event Rewards, based upon Moomoo’s judgment of the, among other things, the Entry’s quality, the extent to which it serves an educational purpose to the moomoo community as a whole, and whether it results or may result in enhancements of the moomoo app.
1. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PERSONAL or SENSITIVE INFORMATION, such as account numbers, social security numbers, addresses, etc., with your screenshot.
2. You must have a brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. to redeem cash coupons. Points and cash coupons may be redeemed only through the moomoo app and have no other value.
3. Please consider that users will have different risk profiles, financial understanding, financial objectives, investment time horizons and tolerance for potential losses and they should consider these factors when comparing the performance, advice or recommendations from other users.
1. Rewards will be issued to your account within 10 working days after the event ends.
2. The list of winners will be announced in the community before July 14. Please pay attention to the message notification in-app by then.
3. The winners can check out the prizes via "Me" - "My Rewards" on moomoo App.
1. This Event is offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc. The moomoo app is an app that offers access to licensed brokerages. In the US, securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and member FINRA/SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc, see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
2. All amounts in the rules for this event are in US dollars. The cash coupon will be added to your brokerage account. For more information about how to use cash coupons, please check: https://www.moomoo.com/us/support/topic3_403
3. Participants are solely responsible for all taxes on winnings. Customers of Moomoo Financial Inc. will receive a Form 1099 at the end of the year reporting the value of prizes Moomoo Financial Inc. or Moomoo Technologies Inc. may be required to withhold US federal income for certain individuals under certain circumstances. Please consult your tax advisor for more information applicable to your individual tax circumstances.
4. Each user is limited to using one account, one mobile phone number, and one device to participate in events. Abnormal behavior (including but not limited to using mobile phone device emulators and artificially modifying mobile phone device numbers) may automatically disqualify or suspend users' eligibility for participating in the event.
5. Moomoo Technologies Inc. has the sole right to interpret the event rules. By participating in the event, you agree to abide by these rules and the decisions of Moomoo Technologies Inc.; such decisions are final and binding in all respects.
6. All terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. are hereby incorporated into these terms and conditions, including and not limited to their arbitration and class-action waiver provisions. The customer agreement for Moomoo Financial Inc. is available at https://www.moomoo.com/us/support/topic4_123.
7. By participating in the event, you certify that you have read and understood the rules of this event as well as the terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc.
8. This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person.
9. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this event constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and do not recommend any security or transaction.
10. The stock rewards, if any, for this event are provided by Moomoo Financial Inc. and have no relationship with the company corresponding to the stocks. Trademarks and brand names belong to their respective owners;
11. Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserves the right to terminate this event at any time without notice. This event and the products and services available through Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. are not available to all customers or in all geographic areas, or in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful for them to offer such products and services.
12. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with the receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and its affiliates do not take responsibility for any tax related to this event.
13. Other Terms and Conditions of moomoo apply. Please see moomoo.com.
14. Translations from English are provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of this event, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.
15. If you have any questions, please contact us via "Me" ‒ "Customer Service" in the moomoo app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all customers. It is important that investors read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options document before engaging in any options trading strategies. Options transactions are often complex and may involve the potential of losing the entire investment in a relatively short period of time. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk, including the potential for losses that may exceed the original investment amount. Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request. Moomoo does not guarantee favorable investment outcomes. The past performance of a security or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Customers should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing in options. Because of the importance of tax considerations to all options transactions, the customer considering options should consult their tax advisor on how taxes affect the outcome of each options strategy.