During this event, you can get an opportunity for a lucky draw if you correctly predict whether the closing price of company's stock on the day after its earning release is higher or lower than the closing price of such stock on the trading day prior to the day of that company's earnings release.
Event period: May 1, 2023 at 4:00 AM EST to May 5, 2023 at 10:30 AM EST
If your prediction is correct, you will get an extra lucky draw opportunity every time you successfully invite a new user to register with moomoo and participate in the event during the event period.
If your prediction is wrong, you will not be eligible for the lucky draw.
A potential moomoo user must meet the following requirements: be a resident of the United States, possess a valid Social Security Number, and be at least 18 years of age.
In each lucky draw, you have a 30% probability to get 100 points, a 60% probability to get 500 points, and a 10% probability to get a $10 stock cash coupon.
About stock cash coupons:
1. Stock cash coupons are applicable to stock orders in moomoo Financial brokerage accounts. After use, a cashback amount equal to the face value of the coupon will be credited to the client's brokerage.
2. Stock cash coupons will be automatically applied to the client's first eligible trade order (buy-to-open orders only) within the Event period. Whether the client can use a stock cash coupon depends on the order amount, product type, applicable market, and other conditions. Once the eligible order is filled within the Event period, the cashback will be credited to the client's account.
3. The cashback will be credited to the client's account within three trading days after the order is completed.
4. Each client can use only one stock cash coupon for each order, but stock cash coupons may be used in conjunction with a commission discount or zero commission coupon.
5. If there are multiple coupons to be used, the one that first expires will be used by default; if the coupons are of the same validity, the coupon with a greater denomination will be used by default.
6. To ensure a smooth user experience, please make sure that you are using an up-to-date version of the mobile App.
7. Stock cash coupons are not registered, irrecoverable once lost, and cannot be gifted, or used repetitively.
8. Stock cash coupons are event rewards, and moomoo reserves the right to reclaim stock cash coupons acquired via inappropriate means such as exploiting system vulnerabilities, hacking, and false trading.
9. Moomoo reserves the discretion to interpret usage rules regarding stock cash coupons within the scope of the law.
You must have a brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. to redeem cash coupons. Points and cash coupons may be redeemed only through the moomoo app and have no other value.
1. Rewards will be delivered to the referrer's account within five trading days after the earnings report is released.
2. Rewards will be delivered on trading days of the US stock market. In case of a holiday, rewards will be delivered on the first trading day after the holiday.
1. This program is open to U.S. residents, who are at least 18 years of age with a valid Social Security Number. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Moomoo Financial Inc. or a Moomoo Financial Inc. affiliate, members of their household and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible for this program.
2. This Event is offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc. The moomoo app is an app that offers access to licensed brokerages. In the US, securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and member FINRA/SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc, see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
3. This offer is only valid for existing qualifying clients who successfully refer a new Moomoo Financial Inc. account. Bonuses will be credited only if the referred Moomoo Financial Inc. brokerage account is approved and the reward is claimed through the moomoo platform. Limit one offer per qualified referral with a maximum of one account per referred client. The rewards will be credited to the enrolled account within approximately 5 trading days after the reward is claimed.
4. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo do not provide investment advice and do not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
5. The stock rewards, if any, for this promotion are provided by Moomoo Financial Inc. and have no relationship with the company corresponding to the stocks. Trademarks and brand names belong to their respective owners
6. Customers may hold or sell awarded stocks once credited to the customer’s account. The value from sale of the stock can be withdrawn or used to buy other eligible securities in the account.
7. At its discretion, Moomoo Financial Inc. reserves the right to adjust the incentive program parameters.
8. Every Moomoo Financial Inc. account holder is allowed to receive up to $2,000 in stocks throughout the timespan of the referral campaign.
9. Each user is limited to using one account, one mobile phone number, and one device to participate in promotions. Abnormal behavior (including but not limited to using mobile phone device emulators and artificially modifying mobile phone device numbers) may automatically disqualify or suspend users' eligibility for participating in the promotion.
10. Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion and the products and services available through Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. are not available to all customers or in all geographic areas or in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful for them to offer such products and services.
11. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. do not take responsibility for any tax related to this free stock referral program.
12. The promotion is restricted to unique device (mobile or computer) identifiers, as determined by Moomoo Financial Inc. and its affiliates. Each device is eligible to participate only once in the promotion above.
13. Other Terms and Conditions of moomoo apply, please see moomoo.com.
14. Translations from English are provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of this promotion, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.
15. By participating in the promotion, you certify that you have read and understood the rules of this promotion as well as the terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc.
16. ALL TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OF MOOMOO FINANCIAL INC. AND MOOMOO TECHNOLOGIES INC. ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO THEIR ARBITRATION AND CLASS-ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS. The customer agreement for Moomoo Financial Inc. is available at https://www.moomoo.com/us/support/topic4_123.
These terms contain a pre-dispute arbitration clause and class action waiver. You agree to the following:
● All parties to this Agreement are giving up their right to sue each other in court. including the right to jury trial, except as provided by the rules of the arbitration forum in which a claim is filed.
● Arbitration awards are generally final and binding; a party’s ability to have a court reverse or modify an arbitration award is very limited.
● The ability of the parties to obtain documents, witness statements, and other discovery is generally more limited in arbitration than in court proceedings.
● The arbitrators do not have to explain the reason(s) for their award unless, in an eligible case, a joint request for an explained decision has been submitted by all parties to the panel at least 20 days prior to the first scheduled hearing date.
● The panel of arbitrators may include a minority of arbitrators who were or are affiliated with the securities industry.
● The rules of some arbitration forums may impose time limits for bringing a claim in arbitration. In some cases, a claim that is ineligible for arbitration may be brought in court.
● The rules of the arbitration forum in which the claim is filed, and any amendments thereto, shall be incorporated into this Agreement.
● No person will bring a putative or certified class action to arbitration, nor seek to enforce any predispute arbitration agreement against any person who has initiated in court a putative class action; or who is a member of a putative class who has not opted out of the class with respect to any claims encompassed by the putative class action until: (1) the class certification is denied; (2) the class is decertified; or (3) the client is excluded from the class by the court. Such forbearance to enforce an agreement to arbitrate will not constitute a waiver of any rights under this Agreement except to the extent stated herein. I agree that any controversy between you and your affiliates, any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents and me (including any of my officers, directors, employees, or agents) arising out of or relating to this Agreement, our relationship, any Brokerage Services provided by you, or the use of the App or your website, and whether arising before or after the date of this Agreement, shall be arbitrated and conducted under the provisions of the Code of Arbitration of the FINRA. If any party unsuccessfully resists confirmation or enforcement of an arbitration award rendered under this Agreement, then that party shall pay all costs, attorneys’ fees, and expenses incurred by the other party or parties in confirming or enforcing the award. Arbitration must be initiated by service upon the other party of a written demand for arbitration or notice of intention to arbitrate. Judgment, upon any award rendered by the arbitrator, may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.