The campaign will commence on 30 November, 2022 at 00:00 Eastern Time ("ET") and end on 25 December, 2022 at 00:00 ET (“Campaign Period”).
( The rewards of the campaign will be $10 stock cash coupons, which are valid for 180 days after collection)
Moomoo Technologies Inc. users who have a moomoo ID but have yet to open an brokerage account, or Moomoo Financial Inc. clients who have opened an brokerage account but never placed a trade on Moomoo Financial Inc. before.
1. You need to open a Moomoo Financial Inc. brokerage account.
2. The stock cash coupon is issued between 21 November, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. ET and 15 December, 2022 at 09:59 a.m. ET and is valid for 180 days after collection.
3. You may check your stock cash coupon via [moomoo app - Me - Coupons].
4. Once activated, you will need to make one U.S. stock or U.S. ETFs purchase in order to get the $10 cash back.
5. You can activate and wait any amount of time within the 180 days to transact.
6. Once a trade is made, the $10 cash will be credited within 3 trading days after the order is settled.
1. This promotion is offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc. The moomoo App is an app that offers access to licensed brokerages. In the U.S., securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and member FINRA/SIPC. For further information about Moomoo Financial Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Moomoo Financial Inc, see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Moomoo Financial Inc.
2.All amounts in the rules for this promotion are in U.S. dollars. Cash prizes will be credited to winners’ brokerage account.
3.Participants are solely responsible for all taxes on winnings. Customers of Moomoo Financial Inc. will receive a Form 1099 at the end of the year reporting the value of prizes Moomoo Financial Inc. or Moomoo Technologies Inc. may be required to withhold U.S. federal income for certain individuals under certain circumstances. Please consult your tax advisor for more information applicable to your individual tax circumstances.
4.Each user is limited to using one account, one mobile phone number, and one device to participate in promotions. Abnormal behavior (including but not limited to using mobile phone device emulators and artificially modifying mobile phone device numbers) may automatically disqualify or suspend users’ eligibility for participating in the promotion.
5.Moomoo Technologies Inc. has the sole right to interpret the promotion rules. By participating in the promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and the decisions of Moomoo Technologies Inc., such decisions which are final and binding in all respects.
6.ALL TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OF MOOMOO FINANCIAL INC. AND MOOMOO TECHNOLOGIES INC. ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO THEIR ARBITRATION AND CLASS-ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS. The customer agreement for Moomoo Financial Inc. is available at https://www.moomoo.com/us/support/topic4_123.
7.By participating in the promotion, you certify that you have read and understood the rules of this promotion as well as the terms and agreements of Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc.
8.This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person.
9. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this promotion constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. do not provide investment advice and do not recommend any security or transaction.
10. Moomoo Technologies Inc. reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion and the products and services available through Moomoo Financial Inc. and Moomoo Technologies Inc. are not available to all customers or in all geographic areas or in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful for them to offer such products and services.
11. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Moomoo Financial Inc. offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Moomoo Financial Inc. and its affiliates do not take responsibility for any tax related to this promotion.
12. Other Terms and Conditions of moomoo apply, please see moomoo.com.
13. Translations from English are provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of this promotion, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.
14. If you have any questions, please contact us via “Me” – “Customer Service” in moomoo App.
All investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal, and there can be no guarantee that any investing strategy will be successful.
This presentation is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. You should consider your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal.
Moomoo is a financial information and trading app offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc.
In the U.S., investment products and services available through the moomoo app are offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a member of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)/Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).